Fall Guys | Season 4 (Creative Construction) out NOW!!

Remmy

fgss03-seasonpass-fulllineup-social-1920x1080-3840x2160-2c3e4ea15a70.png?resize=1&w=1288

Since there's more Fall Guys players on here than I expected & the game has gotten a lot more attention recently, I thought it was time to bring this thread back. fall-guys-6022164_1280.png Use this to discuss updates, share information, brag about wins, have rants over maps/issues, or even get a squad together.

Fall_Guys_Logo_(June_2022).png

? Season 1: Aug 8th, 2020 - Oct 7th, 2020 ?

⚔ Season 2: Oct 8th, 2020 - Dec 14th, 2020 ⚔

❄ Season 3: Dec 15th, 2020 - Mar 21st, 2021 ❄

? Season 4: Mar 22nd, 2021 - Jul 20th, 2021 ?

? Season 5: Jul 21st, 2021 - Nov 29th, 2021 ?

? Season 6: Nov 30th, 2021 - Jun 21st, 2022:skull: ?

[FREE FOR ALL REBOOT]

? Season 1: Jun 21st, 2022 - Sep 15th, 2022 ?

? Season 2: Sep 15th, 2022 - Nov 22nd, 2022 ?

? Season 3: Nov 22nd, 2022 (CURRENT) ?

Now available on:

ps5-logo-black.png  Epic_Games_logo.svg  14-148691_nintendo-switch-logo-transparent-nintendo-switch-logo.png  eKbsBQF.png

(Also on PS4 & the Xbox S/X series. No longer on Steam but if you have the game saved there, it is still playable.)

twerk-twerking.gif

If anyone wants to add me~

Epic Games name: Remmyyyyyy (6 y's)

Switch friend code: SW-0848-0737-5389

I'm an addict and log on at least once a day (for the most part) ever since the OG release date :fan: I usually play at mid-to-late evening hours. Always down to get in a group. :alexz3:

I'll install and check it out 

just got it since it’s free on the eshop but it’s so slow on my switch :deadbanana2:

57 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

I'll install and check it out 

Period :sats::sats: There's a bit of a learning curve but it's really fun and addicting overall.

11 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

just got it since it’s free on the eshop but it’s so slow on my switch :deadbanana2:

Yeah there's definitely a few issues on the Switch, I can't lie :fan: But I tolerate most of it because it's the most convenient way for me to play at this point. At least for me it doesn't really lag during the actual game, mostly just during loading screens and stuff. The framerate is also slower for sure, although I feel like that's just a Nintendo problem.

Mer I downloaded on switch because it’s now free to play and my sister’s bf was addicted to it, but I don’t really get the charm? 

I played a “show” and it’s literally just walking and jumping in what feels like randomly generated levels, but without the variety and addiction of a regular platformer. It was fun but not enough to make me sit there and play for more than 20 min. 

I just don’t think it’s for me. I’ll give it a few more tries but I think I’m going to end up deleting it. 

I just want to say that I hate what they did to the shop :chick3:

I mean I get it but it's still sad.

I have 110000 kudos and I can mostly buy only nameplates and nicknames :redface:

They should drop the prices a bit me thinks. By 50% at LEAST:snorkle:

I also want to say that I really like the new finals. Lost Temple and Fall Mountain wished to be that good. 

Although the one with the rotating hexagons needs some tinkering imo. It goes too fast and there's no much room for jumping and diving. :fountain:

3 hours ago, Remmy said:

Period :sats::sats: There's a bit of a learning curve but it's really fun and addicting overall.

Played it for the first time during lunch and won 2 games! it's fun

A bop game :sats:

9 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

Mer I downloaded on switch because it’s now free to play and my sister’s bf was addicted to it, but I don’t really get the charm? 

I played a “show” and it’s literally just walking and jumping in what feels like randomly generated levels, but without the variety and addiction of a regular platformer. It was fun but not enough to make me sit there and play for more than 20 min. 

I just don’t think it’s for me. I’ll give it a few more tries but I think I’m going to end up deleting it. 

Yeah it's not really for everyone :gaycat3: The game is quite repetitive and you see plenty of the same minigames. If you played alone then maybe gathering a few friends would make it more enjoyable.

7 hours ago, Touch Pass said:

I just want to say that I hate what they did to the shop :chick3:

I mean I get it but it's still sad.

I have 110000 kudos and I can mostly buy only nameplates and nicknames :redface:

They should drop the prices a bit me thinks. By 50% at LEAST:snorkle:

YUP there needs to be a major change and I feel like they're going to be forced to make one soon due to all the complaints. I get that Epic Games wants money but Fall Guys isn't on Fortnite's level in terms of popularity (or how fancy the skins are.) The prices are way too expensive and kudos aren't nearly as useful at this point.

7 hours ago, Touch Pass said:

I also want to say that I really like the new finals. Lost Temple and Fall Mountain wished to be that good. 

Although the one with the rotating hexagons needs some tinkering imo. It goes too fast and there's no much room for jumping and diving. :fountain:

Both finales are great for sure :heart: I got like 9 wins on Hex-a-Ring, which I wasn't expecting to be so good at. Blast Ball is fun as well. Thin Ice is still my #1 at the end of the day.

7 hours ago, KasioKas said:

Played it for the first time during lunch and won 2 games! it's fun

Oh wow, that soon?? :jonny: I was so bad for the first 2-ish weeks that I played nnn

1 hour ago, Remmy said:

Thin Ice is still my #1 at the end of the day.

Taste :gaycat:

It's my favorite too! 

• 2 weeks later...

The new update sucks ass. 

The team rounds have made duos unbearable. :redface:

Who asked for this? 

I just saw a group of 41 go down to 6:ahh:It was the counting fruit one and the number was zero and everyone died! I survived though:gaycat2:

I want the mechagodzilla skin from their version of battle pass but I can’t justify it cause outfits and emotes are kinda pointless on this game where as with fortnite at least they are better looking and emotes are more fun to use 

Kinda hated the new update. Because there were some modifications to some rounds and I flopped badly :coffee2:

just completed all the goals for the idol games :gaycat4:

my epic games name is gxllvch if anyone wants to play. i've been an addict since 2020 and i play daily.

• 1 month later...

I keep forgetting about this thread :rip::rip:

Well, season 2 (technically 8) is on the way :katie2: and I'm a b*ta tester (that doesn't want to give any info and break an NDA) so I'll just say I'm REALLY impressed with these upcoming levels. The races are especially well done, and several maps remind me of Super Mario 3D World. This already has potential to be my favorite season of theirs.

15 minutes ago, Remmy said:

Well, season 2 (technically 8) is on the way :katie2: and I'm a b*ta tester (that doesn't want to give any info and break an NDA) so I'll just say I'm REALLY impressed with these upcoming levels. The races are especially well done, and several maps remind me of Super Mario 3D World. This already has potential to be my favorite season of theirs.

Are they making ANY improvement to performance? Because this is literally unplayable on the Switch. :doc:

1 hour ago, Remmy said:

Oh so the fields change completely?

7 hours ago, FOCK said:

Are they making ANY improvement to performance? Because this is literally unplayable on the Switch. :doc:

I don't get to test anything fancy like that, pretty much just new levels, but I hope so because i'm tired of my software crashing at least once an hour everyday on Switch :cm: It didn't crash or disconnect once during a 90 minute b*ta so that's a good sign.. although that's a few thousand players vs. many, many more.

6 hours ago, KasioKas said:

Oh so the fields change completely?

Depends on what you mean by fields, but there's definitely some things that change :gaycat3:

Also I forgot to mention that if anyone isn't great at balancing/running on hex platforms then you better get some practice in ASAP, they're a huge part of the season.

:ihype: I won 2 times today

one as solo and one in as a team  :gaycat:

Got 7 wins in Ring Hexathlon the span of like, 35 minutes :jonny: The first 2 rounds are super easy and luckily I've been solid at Hex-a-Ring since it debuted so it's not hard for me to get to the final 3.

Also if anyone else has been wondering where some missing levels are (mainly Airtime/Leading Light/Pipe Dream), there's an upcoming show that has those 3 on the roster :beatfreak: I'm curious as to when Bubble Trouble will return, though...

20 hours ago, znake said:

:ihype: I won 2 times today

one as solo and one in as a team  :gaycat:

Period :katie2::katie2::katie2:

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like we're less than a week away from the next season :celestial4: But there's been a few slight delays already so we'll see what happens

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.