US gov: Israel killed American journalist, but US will not condemn such 'mistake'

Communion

This reeks of tempered evidence but what else is new

:gaycat6:

Un-American Israeli assets.

:emofish:

Liberals can stop with the journalistic integrity bullshit now. Biden does not care. Funding an apartheid state with universal healthcare is more important 

• ATRL Moderator

Shocking.

USA condemned SA when they killed the journalist in Turkey

but refuse to condemn ISRL and trying so hard to get the attention of SA + DPRK 

Someone tag that user that kept denying it was the IDF

2 hours ago, Weld_E said:

Who was that? 

3 hours ago, Weld_E said:

45 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Who was that? 

@ProudLBS @KeshaSwift @Nano @Gui Blackout :cm:

Edited by Cloröx

14 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

I never said the IDF didn’t do it.

I did say, however, that the fact the Palestinian authorities took months to release the bullet was questionable at best, suspicious at worst.

You can bet everyone in the Palestinian government was praying to god Shireen had been killed by an Israeli lmao.

8 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

I did say, however, that the fact the Palestinian authorities took months to release the bullet was questionable at best, suspicious at worst.

You can bet everyone in the Palestinian government was praying to god Shireen had been killed by an Israeli lmao.

The twisting already :swan:

Just now, Cloröx said:

The twisting already :swan:

No twisting, just facts :giraffe:

1 hour ago, Cloröx said:

Are you serious? first of all, who is this guy> what is the source?

And if legit, the tweet itself stated that it's hard to reach a clear conclusion since the bullet is in poor condition + there is no belief that this is intentional. Talking about 'twisting', the self drag :rip:

Edited by KeshaSwift

4 minutes ago, KeshaSwift said:

Are you serious? first of all, who is this guy> what is the source?

And if legit, the tweet itself stated that it's hard to reach a clear conclusion since the bullet is in poor condition + there is no belief that this is intentional. Talking about 'twisting', the self drag :rip:

Since you asked but we all knew already Zionist and genocide apologist would never admit it :swan:

https://www.state.gov/on-the-killing-of-shireen-abu-akleh/

3 hours ago, Cloröx said:

Since you asked but we all knew already Zionist and genocide apologist would never admit it :swan:

https://www.state.gov/on-the-killing-of-shireen-abu-akleh/

I don't intend communicating with someone who name calls me, especially when I'm completely neutral and you shame me for nothing. Extremely rude but have your kiis I guess 

Edited by KeshaSwift

rihannafan
12 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

"Lmao"

Girl shut up. 

The absolute copium from the Zionists who insisted that Israel didn’t do it. Now some are even like “she deserved it because she’s Palestinian, so that makes her a terrorist anyway” :ahh: 

7 hours ago, KeshaSwift said:

I don't intend communicating with someone who name calls me, especially when I'm completely neutral and you shame me for nothing. Extremely rude but have your kiis I guess 

There's nothing rude for calling out genocide supporter. Evidences are there :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.