Supreme Court to Hand Control of Elections Over to Republicans

Horizon Flame

Horizon Flame

The Supreme Court is planning to take up a case next year that “vests all control of elections in the hands of only the state legislature, letting them throw out the decisions of state courts, redistricting commissions, Secretaries of State, and even state constitutions.”

This would favor the Republicans since they control 30 state legislatures.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1542556651512905730.html

At this rate it will be the Democrats who will be storming the capitol in 2025 I swear 

AP I think 

I think we should all become republican, like everyone. Imagine how upset they would be if that happens. They’d be so bored.

9 minutes ago, Brando said:

At this rate it will be the Democrats who will be storming the capitol in 2025 I swear 

:jonny3:

BuT hEr EmAiLs

4 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

BuT hEr EmAiLs

This is funny when remembering Hillary stole $80M meant for state legislature races in 2016 from the DNC :ahh:

41 minutes ago, Brando said:

Oh please, they're too feckless and they've declared fealty and endless love to the Capitol Police so that will honestly never happen. :toofunny3:

49 minutes ago, Brando said:

Liberals don’t do anything (they’ll just say vote harder:isudumblmao:)  ... it will be leftists but they will be shot before they even hit the steps...

1 hour ago, Brando said:

At this point it will be non-partisan mobs of disenfranchised people who just totally overthrow the government.

3 hours ago, Brando said:

They'll stand on the steps and sing Fight Song

3 hours ago, Brando said:

I mean, both sides keep doing what they were just condemning the other side for in a different administration so I wouldn't surprised. It's so easy to switch Americans like a ***** because we don't actually believe in anything 

Remember that show Designated Survivor..I really enjoyed the premise of that show.

37 minutes ago, HausOfPunk said:

They'll stand on the steps and sing Fight Song

and Applause.

13 hours ago, Brando said:

I mean...with the rate everything has been going recently, I wouldn't be shocked.

13 hours ago, Brando said:

Democrats are too weak to do that. They will just try to negotiate with conservatives and and play nice

On 7/4/2022 at 2:43 AM, Brando said:

and that time, the Reps will send in the military, blindly firing AR15 magazines into the crowd.

On 7/4/2022 at 3:18 AM, Communion said:

This is funny when remembering Hillary stole $80M meant for state legislature races in 2016 from the DNC :ahh:

:deadbanana2: :deadbanana2:

On 7/4/2022 at 3:43 AM, Brando said:

True

America has like such a loose control over guns, yet no one has taken a gun to a politician..

3 hours ago, Rev8 said:

True

America has like such a loose control over guns, yet no one has taken a gun to a politician..

Uhhhh this is completely wrong. Steve Scalise was shot at a Congressional baseball game just about half a decade ago. Someone also made an attempt on Justice Kavanaugh’s life over a month ago as well. It doesn’t happen often because politicians have top notch security, and for good reason.

Anyway, Democrats won’t be storming anything. Most are complacent enough that they’ll just rollover maybe go do a uterus hat march and pretend that they’re doing something meaningful.

Edited by ClashAndBurn

2 hours ago, Rev8 said:

True

umm.. not when ~10% of its presidents got shot while in office 

3 hours ago, Horizon Flame said:

Ah yes, noted Trump supporter...... Donna Brazile, head of the DNC:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774/

You Dronies love stumping for corrupt politicians. :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.