Do you celebrate July 4th?

Queen.

Do you celebrate July 4th?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do you celebrate July 4th?

• YES
    • NO

What is July 4th? It is known as Independence Day or July 4th—has been a federal holiday in the United States since 1941.

CmjVQEoXYAAlAzT.jpg

Yes.  I have a cookout with friends and watch the fireworks.  

I celebrate it with my family and we make Filipino and American BBQ.

no I'm not American

I wasn’t born in America, and even tho I’ve spent a lot of time of my life in America I don’t feel identified.

So only if a friend or something is celebrating, other than that I don’t care about it

1 hour ago, Jotham said:

I celebrate it with my family and we make Filipino and American BBQ.

What makes it American?

ibxDm31mqGJTJQ.gif

I'm Australian, so no.

XzMisdX.gif

wish we had fireworks on Australia Day but they trying to cancel it because karen's and people who complain say it's racist to call it Australia day :juanny:

I don’t have to work today so Yeah :cm:

If by celebrate you mean get drunk, watch/set fireworks, and maybe eat some corn or hot dog with family and friends then yes

Yes sir. Fireworks, beer, and celebrating America (the citizens, not the government obvi) :heart2:

I usually do but I don't feel patriotic this year cause our country sucks right now. I even took down my American flag. 

9 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

I usually do but I don't feel patriotic this year cause our country sucks right now. I even took down my American flag. 

Chile I love you but this is not the way.

I never did and I never will. I don't even care about most "first tier" holidays.

I go out and go to events, but its for the social aspect and having something to do.

No, I haven't since like 10, although I'm not particularly against it. My main issue with it is that it leads to injuries that harm children and overflow emergency rooms. 

Yes. Second favorite holiday to celebrate after Christmas because I just drink all day, listen to bops, eat good food, play games, and watch fireworks. 

1 hour ago, Buddy said:

No, I haven't since like 10, although I'm not particularly against it. My main issue with it is that it leads to injuries that harm children and overflow emergency rooms. 

Sis, what? The only thing I can think of people use the fireworks as "play" weapons

21 minutes ago, Queen. said:

Sis, what? The only thing I can think of people use the fireworks as "play" weapons

Err no my mom is a nurse and she's told me the stories about amputees because of the 4th of July 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.