H100: As It Was 8x #1, Damn About Time #3, Break My Soul #7

Renan90

1 hour ago, Ger-55 said:

Glass Animals’ “Heat Waves” rises 10-9 on the Hot 100, following five weeks at No. 1. It adds its 76th week on the chart, tying for the fifth-longest run in the list’s history (and is the only one of those hits to have ranked in the top 10 at the time of its 76th frame).

Most Weeks Totaled on the Billboard Hot 100:

90, “Blinding Lights,” The Weeknd, No. 1 peak (for four weeks), beginning April 4, 2020
87, “Radioactive,” Imagine Dragons, No. 3, July 6, 2013
79, “Sail,” AWOLNATION, No. 17, Oct. 12, 2013
77, “Levitating,” Dua Lipa, No. 2, May 22, 2021
76, “Heat Waves,” Glass Animals, No. 1 (five weeks), beginning March 12, 2022
76, “I’m Yours,” Jason Mraz, No. 6, Sept. 20, 2008

This classic in the making that everyone loves. :jonny5:

No Heat Waves is utter garbage and I'm beyond sick of that song. 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• fridayteenage

• Green

• Pleighboy

Bey, Benito, and Joji :clap3:

30 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

Next #1 is either Running Up That Hill or About Damn Time. RUTH seems more likely at the moment. Apparently it’s very close. I think ABT could get there when Lizzo’s album comes out if she promotes.

Wait what?

I thought it peaked on streaming a while ago 

2 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Wait what?

I thought it peaked on streaming a while ago 

RUTH is still #1 on us Spotify w/ a sizeable lead (1.606M) & gaining on radio. I don’t follow charts too closely in detail anymore but I swear I saw somewhere the other day it’s within 10 pts or less of #1. 

ADT is #9 on US Spotify w/ 733K & just went #1 on overall radio w/ gains everyday. AIW & First Class are starting to decline on radio, but AIW is still ahead on US Spotify (#3, 1.186M). ADT is now ahead of First Class on US Spotify (#11, 711K), so it will be easy for ADT to pass FC on the Hot 100 soon.  ADT will go back up to Top 5 on streaming when the album comes out in 10 days, so it should be able to put up more of a fight with RUTH & AIW then.

Another week with three black women in the top ten!! Tems, Lizzo and Bey!

Still, the latter claims a second week atop Streaming Songs, although with a 42% decline to 24.7 million streams. 

unexciting level of streaming domination again.

Beyoncé:clap3: so great to see 2000s girls slaying like this. Best time in pop music 

Not flop Oh My God by Adele doing better than Break My Soul in it's first two weeks and it is Beyonce’s lead single. I thought she was in the league of her 10s peers like Drake, Adele, and Taylor who debut at numero uno and could at least debut at #5 (WW too) after a full tracking week. So much for “top 2 and I'm not 2.” Maybe “the queen” will wow during album release week. This is mediocre I'm a afraid, yes, even after “30 years in the industry”, yes. 

2 minutes ago, Pleighboy said:

Not flop Oh My God by Adele doing better than Break My Soul in it's first two weeks and it is Beyonce’s lead single. I thought she was in the league of her 10s peers like Drake, Adele, and Taylor who debut at numero uno and could at least debut at #5 (WW too) after a full tracking week. So much for “top 2 and I'm not 2.” Maybe “the queen” will wow during album release week. This is mediocre I'm a afraid, yes, even after “30 years in the industry”, yes. 

This was bad trolling

32 minutes ago, Pleighboy said:

Touch grass

9 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Touch grass

How about you touch some new talking points and get off of twitter? I’m sure “As they should” is in your vocabulary. “You stupid”, “You dumb” “You uneducated” “You have no life” “You have no friends” “You don’t go outside” “Touch grass” all pseudo intellectuals’ version of the Fortnite’s troll who uses the predictable *** or n-word slur as an insult then lastly, “You’re stupid”. How you know? You ain’t never gave me an IQ test. 

I touched grass and now I’m touching your nerves with the truth. A hit dog. 

48 minutes ago, Sinister said:

This was bad trolling

2 is not a winner and 3 nobody remembers. She's no. 7 and no. 9, far from anything memorable, I'm afraid. 

1 hour ago, Pleighboy said:

Yeah, she should probably shift careers. A top 7 peak 30 years into her career is pitiful.

I smell a dupe :rip:  

Just now, umich said:

I smell a dupe :rip:  

It's not even subtle. :rip:

it was a good debut for Bey, still don't like the song though

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Pleighboy said:

The random meltdown over the queen 

1 hour ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Yeah, she should probably shift careers. A top 7 peak 30 years into her career is pitiful.

You said it, not me. She is barely in her 40s and struggling to debut top 5.

22 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

The random meltdown over the queen 

If that's your version of the event. The last time I checked, Queens sat at the top of the charts. A jester is more fitting.  

Edited by Pleighboy

Top 10, no music video. None of you can try to spin this as bad. An artist who started in the 90's. Who else? Only Queen Beyoncé.

QueenofCopyPaste

Harry has overstayed its welcome

Her "10s peers" and then acknowledging in the same post she's been in the industry for nearly 30 years. Just because she's managed to mostly keep up with people 10+ years younger than her doesn't mean they're her peers. They were literally listening to her growing up

BF46EE11-1C20-4C7C-ABF7-81E59EE84043.thu

4 hours ago, Pleighboy said:

How about you touch some new talking points and get off of twitter? I’m sure “As they should” is in your vocabulary. “You stupid”, “You dumb” “You uneducated” “You have no life” “You have no friends” “You don’t go outside” “Touch grass” all pseudo intellectuals’ version of the Fortnite’s troll who uses the predictable *** or n-word slur as an insult then lastly, “You’re stupid”. How you know? You ain’t never gave me an IQ test. 

I touched grass and now I’m touching your nerves with the truth. A hit dog. 

You didn’t touch my nerves but you did touch a new level of stupidity. :bibliahh:

5 hours ago, Pleighboy said:

Are you ok? Bey was an 00’s girl. Just shows how relevant she’s always been. Stay Mad Big Girl GIF by GrowMija

13. The Kind of Love We Make (+5)

23. Get Into It (Yuh) (+8)

34. Vegas (+33)

62. I Ain't Worried (+16)

All new peaks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.