Ciara serving 16 looks in new music video 7/8

ciara

"Smooth Criminal" sample? The snippet sounds so good! I'm dying to hear it in full! ?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ciara

• sweetkiss

• ccfan007

• Sesame

So far some of the snippets sound like a mixture of some of her slept on uptempos!! Like a Work 2.0 is what I’m getting! 

55 minutes ago, rac7d said:

You could have said 21 stop sexualizing  kids

They meant she's going to be in 14-16 outfits in the video :dies: I thought the same thing, but thought it was a reference to her age when she released Goodies in 2004. 

--

I'm excited. 'Ara always brings the fire!

She should’ve became another Rihanna and delivered Pop BOPS since her R&B material never really sold 

35 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

They meant she's going to be in 14-16 outfits in the video :dies: I thought the same thing, but thought it was a reference to her age when she released Goodies in 2004. 

--

I'm excited. 'Ara always brings the fire!

Looking like a whole boofoon. Sis need to go back to elementary school and learn to read 

Today is the day!!!! Hold on to your wigs hoes!!! Y’all about to put some respect on Ciara name 

21 hours ago, BPD said:

She should’ve became another Rihanna and delivered Pop BOPS since her R&B material never really sold 

me before I realized internet was invented so I could google facts

On 7/3/2022 at 2:47 PM, Stankonia said:

M

MVGpwhp.jpg

:flame:

The song better serve as much as the visuals.

OMG STEP ON ME QUEEN :jonny6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.