Why does America stan the worst people?

bocelli

With Morgan Wallet having the best-selling album, BTS having six #1 hits and charts being infested with talentless mumble rappers, my question is why the American GP has such terrible taste?

Does your country have better taste in music than America? Feel free to share your thoughts.

nayeon1.gif.7a1936621b5ba485d74eeb968f0b

my country, Germany, has worse taste. There is a rapper called Capital Bra who obtained 22 #1 singles here since 2017, making him the biggest singles act of all times in the country. Think about it, 22 #1's in 5 years.

Y’all will say this and then latch onto what’s charting in the US as the be all end all regardless of quality just as a means to senselessly drag something that’s not being appreciated by a public with bad taste to begin with.

ATRL will say this until one of their faves gets a No.1 single on the Hot 100 :toofunny3:

All countries have poor taste in music, actual good songs are rarely awarded. Charts and sales are a reflection of what the masses like and most of the masses don't want complicated music

Kylie Minogue and Madonna share the title for most #1s in my country so my land is better

28 minutes ago, stevyy said:

my country, Germany, has worse taste. There is a rapper called Capital Bra who obtained 22 #1 singles here since 2017, making him the biggest singles act of all times in the country. Think about it, 22 #1's in 5 years.

Silbermond deserved

They let ARTPOP flop, so God took vengeance on them and their progeny. 

I don't know. That's their culture. The least talent you have the more successful you are nowadays.

2 hours ago, Love Again said:

ATRL will say this until one of their faves gets a No.1 single on the Hot 100 :toofunny3:

3 hours ago, stevyy said:

Tbf, they all only last like one week.

3 hours ago, bocelli said:

With Morgan Wallet having the best-selling album, BTS having six #1 hits and charts being infested with talentless mumble rappers, my question is why the American GP has such terrible taste?

Does your country have better taste in music than America? Feel free to share your thoughts.

There's a tint of racism in this 

3 hours ago, stevyy said:

Don't forget about Deichkind, Bushido, and the weird obsession with Black Eyed Peas that just never wants to die.

We need to bring back Neue Deutsche Welle.

I feel like this is the case with basically every country :rip:

my country does too, dw. 

58 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

Don't forget about Deichkind, Bushido, and the weird obsession with Black Eyed Peas that just never wants to die.

We need to bring back Neue Deutsche Welle.

There are a ton of great German acts out there... but their music demands brain cells to be understood and since the music industry is dominated by pre-teens ... we get what we get.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.