1.3M tried to get tickets to see Adele, biggest since 1996

abrahamjmr

6 hours ago, Raptus said:

Y'all really don't know why she won't do a proper tour? :toofunny2: Because she doesn't bother to do anything to protect her voice- she drinks, smokes and is too lazy to change  her habits even for a 2 or 3 months :rip: It would end up being a disaster - cancelled after 5 or 10 first dates.  her having no work ethic is nothing new. If she wasn't a star, she would be one of those low-class british gurls that get's wasted every weekend and fall asleep on the pavement with her pus**y hanging out

That makes me wanna Stan her even more! Relatable Queen! :alexz2:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• abrahamjmr

• bleuwaffle

• Nebur

• Mohit

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Adele could easily become the biggest, solo, touring force if she wanted too. 

The fact that she isn’t is simply because she doesn’t care too.

:toofunny2: :toofunny2: :toofunny2:

Her unhidden touring power is on the same level of Barbra Streisand, another force that could, essentially, sell out any venue she wanted (and did so at extreme prices) but limited her dates to 10-15 whilst still garnering a ridiculous tour gross. 

Adele could opt for a stadium tour for “30”; 30 dates maximum (pun intended), spread out across rest days of 5. 

• 10 in Europe

• 7 in North America

• 5 in Oceania

• 3 in Latin America 

• 3 in Asia

• 2 in Africa

In the U.S alone, I wouldn’t doubt she could sell out the biggest stadiums there ie. Michigan Stadium, Beavers Field, and even moreso if she announced them at the start of the “30” era or when “EOM” was still atop the charts. 

I guarantee she’d be looking at $350/400M+ in revenue, easily. 

:gaycat6: 

This would actually be a good idea… Oceania has too many shows though. 2 would be enough. 

4 hours ago, KeirGrey said:

yeah she should do this intead of vegas 

She should’ve done it from the very beginning instead of Vegas. The uk would’ve treated her like royalty which seems it’s exactly what she wants she is a bit of a diva and that’s ok tbh. 

• ATRL Moderator

At least in the US, she should just do a few cities and multiple performances at each one.  

Los Angeles, DFW, Chicago, NYC with like 3 performance at each one.  She could do a Thur/Fri/Sat performance each week and be done touring the US in just a month.

A quick lil 20 stadiums run WW would have brought her about the same benefits the Vegas thing will with a fraction of the stress. I really do not know why she doesnt just do that

1 hour ago, alestevens said:

A quick lil 20 stadiums run WW would have brought her about the same benefits the Vegas thing will with a fraction of the stress. I really do not know why she doesnt just do that

I still don't get why she chose Vegas in the first place. I believe there was more planned and nothing worked the way her and her team wanted.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.