1.3M tried to get tickets to see Adele, biggest since 1996

abrahamjmr

Y'all really don't know why she won't do a proper tour? :toofunny2: Because she doesn't bother to do anything to protect her voice- she drinks, smokes and is too lazy to change  her habits even for a 2 or 3 months :rip: It would end up being a disaster - cancelled after 5 or 10 first dates.  her having no work ethic is nothing new. If she wasn't a star, she would be one of those low-class british gurls that get's wasted every weekend and fall asleep on the pavement with her pus**y hanging out

Edited by Raptus

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• abrahamjmr

• bleuwaffle

• Nebur

• Mohit

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Jude said:

Why can't she just do a stadium tour? There's clearly an extreme demand.

she has an extreme case of stage freight i believe. also she hates touring she spoke on it during her interview cycle of '30'. i mean she doesn't have to tour tbh. her album sales are enough for her.

Just shows playing Vegas was the dumbest thing she could’ve agreed to. She could’ve done 10 nights in London and called it a day or 10 nights London, 5 - 10 in a few select cities WW. Big money and less travel. She didn’t have to do a massive tour or go to every country. 

she should've just done a 10 date stadium tour in europe and done like 8 stadiums shows in the US. she wouldve still made 100M + 

29 minutes ago, Daydream said:

I just know the Taylor stans are pressed. :dies:

For what? Taylor is third highest grossing female artist ever and she will challenge #1 spot to be the highest grossing female artist ever with her next tour. 

Stop projecting :clown:

OT : She should have her residency with stadiums. It would make more sense. 

2 hours ago, Miss Show Business said:

The real music industry strikes again :clap3:

38 minutes ago, Daydream said:

3 hours ago, Mohit said:

the fact that she could literally do an all out stadium and even gross 1billion by doing atleast 75-100 big stadium dates.. but she is so lazy and thats why men like coldplay and ed sheeran are slaying the touring department

100 big stadium dates would be incredibly damaging to her voice

55 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

she should've just done a 10 date stadium tour in europe and done like 8 stadiums shows in the US. she wouldve still made 100M + 

14 minutes ago, Love Again said:

100 big stadium dates would be incredibly damaging to her voice

Adele could easily become the biggest, solo, touring force if she wanted too. 

The fact that she isn’t is simply because she doesn’t care too.

:toofunny2: :toofunny2: :toofunny2:

Her unhidden touring power is on the same level of Barbra Streisand, another force that could, essentially, sell out any venue she wanted (and did so at extreme prices) but limited her dates to 10-15 whilst still garnering a ridiculous tour gross. 

Adele could opt for a stadium tour for “30”; 30 dates maximum (pun intended), spread out across rest days of 5. 

• 10 in Europe

• 7 in North America

• 5 in Oceania

• 3 in Latin America 

• 3 in Asia

• 2 in Africa

In the U.S alone, I wouldn’t doubt she could sell out the biggest stadiums there ie. Michigan Stadium, Beavers Field, and even moreso if she announced them at the start of the “30” era or when “EOM” was still atop the charts. 

I guarantee she’d be looking at $350/400M+ in revenue, easily. 

:gaycat6: 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Hopefully she'll announce a stadium tour soon. I don't care if it's 1 per continent, I just want to see her live so bad :duca: 

2 hours ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Imagine being desperate to see Adele. :redface:

:coffee2: Jealousy spotted

5 hours ago, Kiss It Better said:

this, she could just do a quick 15-20 date stadium tour, 8 in NA, 8 in Europe, 2 in LatAm, 3 in Asia, 1 in Australia then spread it give it like 3-4 days between each dates so she could have enough rest

This would be perfect and she obviously has the demand. But sadly she won't.

She just keep breaking records doesn't she? 

Also this: 

1 hour ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Adele could easily become the biggest, solo, touring force if she wanted too. 

The fact that she isn’t is simply because she doesn’t care too.

:toofunny2: :toofunny2: :toofunny2:

Her unhidden touring power is on the same level of Barbra Streisand, another force that could, essentially, sell out any venue she wanted (and did so at extreme prices) but limited her dates to 10-15 whilst still garnering a ridiculous tour gross. 

Adele could opt for a stadium tour for “30”; 30 dates maximum (pun intended), spread out across rest days of 5. 

• 10 in Europe

• 7 in North America

• 5 in Oceania

• 3 in Latin America 

• 3 in Asia

• 2 in Africa

In the U.S alone, I wouldn’t doubt she could sell out the biggest stadiums there ie. Michigan Stadium, Beavers Field, and even moreso if she announced them at the start of the “30” era or when “EOM” was still atop the charts. 

I guarantee she’d be looking at $350/400M+ in revenue, easily. 

:gaycat6: 

4 hours ago, Oceania said:

That's not laziness, she just isn't as money-hungry. 

she took six years to release 12 songs and she can't even tour? no she's definitely lazy 

2 hours ago, Raptus said:

If she wasn't a star, she would be one of those low-class british gurls that get's wasted every weekend and fall asleep on the pavement with her pus**y hanging out

now... why did you have to go for the jugular like that :hoetenks:

She can do whatever the hell for tour dates she wants, it's her career, it's her voice, it's her stage fright or not, it's what she thinks will work for her. Artists citing keeping their voice in check have cited much more accommodations and breaks than Adele so to cite her as lazy is stupid. Like, she's the one selling records when no one else is? So that gives leeway. 

My only problem is she knew the problems that come attached to last-minute cancellations and changes at an Adele residency in Vegas which we saw the effect of. In that sense 15-20 stadium dates with days in between as folks have cited has the advantage. But traveling can take a toll. 

7 hours ago, bleuwaffle said:

but atrl told me her reputation as a live act was done for? :chick2:

atrl users are pathological lies and think whatever goes on in here happens in the real world.

5 hours ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Imagine being desperate to see Adele. :redface:

I know you’d want people to have this energy and run to buy the rest of the tickets on your fave’s tour, which she is still struggling to sell.

5 hours ago, Daydream said:

They’re currently hard at work on their next fake news drag to push the narrative Adele is over

She is the biggest touring force in the world. Well, she would be if she capitalised on the huge demand. 

Yeah she could do huge stadiums tour...

By the way do we have news about the Vegas fiasco?

7 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

By the way do we have news about the Vegas fiasco?

She said new dates would be announced soon. And media outlets are saying it might be next week.

3 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

She said new dates would be announced soon. And media outlets are saying it might be next week.

slay

5 hours ago, Raptus said:

Y'all really don't know why she won't do a proper tour? :toofunny2: Because she doesn't bother to do anything to protect her voice- she drinks, smokes and is too lazy to change  her habits even for a 2 or 3 months :rip: It would end up being a disaster - cancelled after 5 or 10 first dates.  her having no work ethic is nothing new. If she wasn't a star, she would be one of those low-class british gurls that get's wasted every weekend and fall asleep on the pavement with her pus**y hanging out

This is extremely exaggerated considering that her 25 Tour had over 120 dates, and she cancelled only 2 dates on the entire tour as she needed throat surgery :rip:

And it’s hard to really take any of what you say seriously as you really come across as just a bitter hater

Not you saying that she has no self discipline when she just lost 100 pounds and quit smoking years ago :rip:

7 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Adele should just book a stadium or arena in London for like 10 or 20 dates and call it a mini residency. The world will fly to see her in London tbh. 

yeah she should do this intead of vegas 

6 hours ago, Raptus said:

the mental image :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.