Fans debate Nicki Minaj "weight gain" in new viral Tik Tok

cyclone

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRR3Luxh/?k=1

Fans and nonfans alike seem to be upset at Nicki for "catfishing", calling her out in the comments of the video. Some fans are speculating that she may be pregnant. This comes just weeks after Nicki had posted a video about how "snatched" she was, and minutes after Nicki projected visuals of her as a catlady with her waist visibly edited.

https://www.hip-hopvibe.com/news/nicki-minaj-shares-video-of-snatched-waist-after-video-of-her-out-of-breath/

What do yall think about this whole situation? Please keep all replies respectful.

Edited by cyclone

The way she couldn’t get up off that stage floor. Huffing and puffing. :skull: 

People can gain and lose weight in “weeks.” Hell, when i wrestled people could lose ten pounds in 2 days to make weight. Its more of a bad look for anyone who comments on her weight (or a womens weight in general) since they have to work harder then us men to balance.

?? her “fans” aren’t debating anything, the obsessed hater trolls prowling the internet to find and compile various fan videos are

What “catfishing” what on earth are y’all talking about you meth heads?:ahh: Keeping tabs on weight? It just gets lower and lower for you weirdos:priceless: 

I think she's pregnant because she didn't have a lot weight after she had her baby.

38 minutes ago, Jay-El said:

The way she couldn’t get up off that stage floor. Huffing and puffing. :skull: 

skdjdhdhd after all that tummy tucking and taping… that is what getzzzz me! 

She couldn’t breathe at some point it was honestly sad to watch 

5 minutes ago, MotoPapi said:

She couldn’t breathe at some point it was honestly sad to watch 

I'm a barb but I wish she would wear clothes tbat fit, that leotard was way too small for her and it had her struggling 

21 minutes ago, cyclone said:

I'm a barb but I wish she would wear clothes tbat fit, that leotard was way too small for her and it had her struggling 

"I'm a barb but" - you your entire ATRL career. It's beyond cringey.

She looks fine. Nicki is incredibly short so gaining 5 pains really show in her. Same thing happens to Christina Aguilera.

Weight aside, the only thing that makes me think she may be pregnant is that she looks a bit tired / worn out. 

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

:hoetenks:

She mentioned how having big boobs can mislead people in the article, having big boobs and a short waist often means that weight gain can be exaggerated round that area

Honestly I think it's just baby weight and the "eating for two" mentality that a lot of women adopt

1 hour ago, Black Jesus said:

?? her “fans” aren’t debating anything, the obsessed hater trolls prowling the internet to find and compile various fan videos are

Watching all the clips, commenting on everything she does, the unhinged obsession is basically fan behavior at this point ahskdkj  :deadbanana2:

wait she's only 5'2, of course any amount of weight gain is gonna look exaggerated. y'all are weird for focusing on her body like that.

body standards for women are insane :deadbanana: let a man put on this much weight and y'all will be thirsting

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

:bibliahh:

11 minutes ago, Jay-El said:

OOP ? Yeah i hate when she body shames, it always comes back to bite. I do believe in karma

people are stupid, her implants are making her 'fat', she is otherwise absolutely normal

the new visuals are giving Chun-Li, omg :duca::duca::duca:

5 hours ago, Bimbo said:

shes a barbie already. shes always been botched!

Didn’t she brag about having Abs?

When she was on floor i was just seeing beached whale.

22 minutes ago, iaintiffin said:

When she was on floor i was just seeing beached whale.

It was very Silky in her lipsync vs Nina lol

watch any of her official music videos starting with good form until present in slow motion on youtube and you'll see the walls BEND AND FLY around her waist in each and every one of them. easy to miss because theyre all fast paced and they change the camera angles quickly but it's hilarious once you catch it. EVERY video

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.