Grimes: what the hell happened????

Alex

Mind you the remainder of her fans are still waiting for her next album called Book 1, which then was scrapped in favour of an outtakes EP called Fairies Cum First. This also didn’t see the light of day and her last release was in january :deadbanana4:

what’s next for grimes?

I actually don’t think the album was scrapped - I think the EP was just supposed to come first. No clue what’s up now though.

30 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

Mind you the remainder of her fans are still waiting for her next album called Book 1, which then was scrapped in favour of an outtakes EP called Fairies Cum First. This also didn’t see the light of day and her last release was in january :deadbanana4:

what’s next for grimes?

Nnn she always does this. We'll probably get an album in 2023.

?

shinigami eyes is a bop 

Katamari

Shinigami Eyes is actually good unlike Player of Garbage

no idea about her EP but hopefully it comes out this year :cm:

The misadventures of Elon Musk. She peaked with Visions & Art Angels anyways. 

Edited by Obsession

Isn’t she opening for Lauren J from fifth harmony :deadbanana4:

Idk but her set at EDC was Lowkey a mess lol. Really bad beat matching and she kept cutting to her mic apologizing for her mistakes and ruining the flow of other parts of her set. That being said the music she previewed in that set was great. 

I remember liking both her latest singles but nothing came after that and idk what's going on anymore 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.