West Coast: Praise & Worship Thread

LesFleur

If you're not drinking...then you're not playing :nicole:

Best lead single of all time

the instrumental toward the end sends me feral each time . I turn into a different person . I start wanting to overdose

every time i listen to this song i understand why people smoke crack 

one of her best

one of the best song ever recorded

a masterpiece

she must have put a lot of cracks on the track cause it's THE sultry summer anthem of all time :WAP:

Best lead single ever. It truly was a culture reset. 

i remeber when I first heard it. I was so shocked. I’ve never heard something so different, unique. Ahh this Lana era was so beautiful. 

a masterpiece.

honestly her career went downhill after it

9 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

a masterpiece.

Her career yes, but her music got better. NFR is a classic.

6 minutes ago, MotoPapi said:

Her career yes, but her music got better. NFR is a classic.

Not at all. her music became elevator music after UltraV

The only tolerable song after it was Doin time

gqCjZq4.gif

Absolutely her best lead single. The way she completely switched her music genre. 

Album version has one of the best transitions ever imo. That first verse - chorus punch is godly.

2 hours ago, John Slayne said:

every time i listen to this song i understand why people smoke crack 

one of her best

Mmm this doesn’t give crack type of energy, this gives more weed or heroin/opioids type of energy. The euphoric relaxing, laid back type of feeling. Crack is an upper, this song is definitely 10x more enjoyable on a downer.

1 hour ago, Sharapov said:

a masterpiece.

Chart wise? Sure but music wise? Yikes imagine having such a gross take. Couldn’t be me

OT: This song is the song that introduced me to Lana & it completely changed my musical life & taste. I’m so grateful for Lana & this song. After I heard this song I fell deeply in love with Lana & her music. After I heard this song I went on to listen to the rest of the album. I was super hesitant because I thought maybe it was going to be her only good song, boy was I wrong & happy that I was wrong. The whole album was magical. Then after almost 6-8 months of having Ultraviolence on repeat nonstop I moved on to Born To Die. Again I hesitated because I was scared that UV was going to be her only good album. Because for me that usually happens with some artist. Like they have 1 amazing album & after that the rest of their discography isn’t as good. Boyyyy was I pleasantly surprised as soon as I heard the beginning of Born To Die I immediately realized that Lana was magical & special. The way that she instantly grabbed ahold of me & she hasn’t let go since 2014. She never disappoints & I am happy to say that with confidence she never will disappoint me. I am a stan of hers for life.

3 hours ago, KingJay said:

Mmm this doesn’t give crack type of energy, this gives more weed or heroin/opioids type of energy. The euphoric relaxing, laid back type of feeling. Crack is an upper, this song is definitely 10x more enjoyable on a downer.

I didn't mean the song gives me the same vibes as crack. I meant the song is very addictive and makes you keep coming back for me, it was a joke about relating to crackheads in the sense that we are both strongly addicted to something.

17 hours ago, Sharapov said:

Not at all. her music became elevator music after UltraV

The only tolerable song after it was Doin time

gqCjZq4.gif

I've been tearing around in my ******* night gown says hello

fbgwpsO.gif

tumblr_nses0cgfcb1uv4yyxo2_500.gifv

tumblr_nses0cgfcb1uv4yyxo7_500.gifv

tumblr_nses0cgfcb1uv4yyxo4_500.gifv

tumblr_nses0cgfcb1uv4yyxo6_500.gifv

Every single time I play it, it just gets better and better. Truly shocking.

LEGENDARY track, the girls just don't do this kind of stuff anymore :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.