Nicki performs out of breath, fails to move. Barbz suspect pregnancy.

Bimbo

3 minutes ago, Domination said:

Yes. Even Cardi was months pregnant during these performances:

I’m not defending Nicki but she’s 39 lol Cardi was 25/26 here in the second video. 

Nicki’s just never been a performer/dancer and i think her ass may be too heavy. She should practice more and prove she can still put on a good show

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bimbo

• FOCK

• 6_INCH_HEELS

• El Chico

7 minutes ago, FOCK said:

... :deadbanana:

Yeah I'm also done. It's like talking to a wall with amnesia. 

The constant redirecting towards other comments in the thread as if a) I've said anything about her physicality in here myself or b) endorse any comments, when I do not? :deadbanana2: I also never said yours is the only I find demeaning, but there's a lot less to work with a comment like "fat obese girl".

Okay yes Nicki Minaj delivered a bad performance because she's a mother now and this (I.e a bad Nicki performance) is something that has only been brought about by motherhood and never before. Glad we got that sorted. 

Adios! 

2218bfdfba064e3f3a7a9d2c2554d0df.gif

Just now, Phantom said:

... :deadbanana:

Yeah I'm also done. It's like talking to a wall with amnesia. 

The constant redirecting towards other comments in the thread as if a) I've said anything about her physicality in here myself or b) endorse any comments, when I do not? :deadbanana2: I also never said yours is the only I find demeaning, but there's a lot less to work with a comment like "fat obese girl".

Okay yes Nicki Minaj delivered a bad performance because she's a mother now and this (I.e a bad Nicki performance) is something that has only been brought about by motherhood and never before. Glad we got that sorted. 

Adios! 

Read the entirety of my original post, that wasn’t what my opinion boiled down to. So much for “revisionism”. Stay in school. Bye, ghost.

2218bfdfba064e3f3a7a9d2c2554d0df.gif

9 hours ago, Arthoe said:

She was never a compelling live performer. When I saw her 8-7 years ago she was just walking around the stage, only rapping half of her verses, completely lipping every singing part in the songs, looking into the audience, screaming "what?" and "huh?" into the audience at the end of every line she rapped.

The girl behind me in the bleachers doing carthwheels with a blunt in her mouth was more entertaining to watch :rip: 

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

35 minutes ago, Thor said:

There’s a video of her rolling on the ground and she was barely able to get back up and just kept rolling. :rip:

What :deadbanana4:

If P!nk can go on a world tour andd do the trapeze while singing live right after giving birth to a baby, then so can you rap a couple of verses while walking on stage. The excuses in here. There's just no passion or dedication to the fans. 

Having said that, the fatshaming I've seen is god awful. Let the woman have whatever wize she wants. 

She's never been much of a performer or known how to put a show together. The rapper girlies that have come after her put her to shame every time. 

Edited by Shy Boy

she's always been an awful performer, like iconically so :skull: . this tacky thread is just an excuse to body shame yikes. 

I watched the videos and this seems like a standard Nicki performance? She's been performing like this since at least the Queen era

This is how she performed when she headlined Made in America. 

A lot of y'all are disgusting and hypocrites and transparent. The body shaming is not cute at all disgusting people

i don’t think she’s pregnant, just weight gain :lakitu:

If she is indeed pregnant, why is that an excuse? It’s not like she’s doing hardcore choreo, and if she were then I wouldn’t expect her to do so while pregnant. But she’s just walking around and rapping half of her verses. :rip:

But also, her body looks fine, no need to body shame. She’s just lazy and ill-prepared, as usual. :coffee2:

she was never even a good performer and thats okay. this festival was such a mess tho. there was barely any energy and she rarely was able to lip a full verse out

That Anaconda performance is really giving the real life jonny emoji :rip:

Someone pls gif it

33 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

That Anaconda performance is really giving the real life jonny emoji :rip:

Someone pls gif it

J937QDS.gif

She was never a good performer  :rip: 

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

J937QDS.gif

aksksjsjksjks that is what getssssss me!

J937QDS.gif

y'all are so embarrassing when it comes to talking about women...it's giving no better than straight cis men 

Gay men criticizing a (black) woman’s body and throwing around lies about drug use/withdrawal. I know y’all see these Nicki threads open for PAGES, do your job challenge? @Juanny @Porygon2z @supaspaz

9 hours ago, Domination said:

Yes. Even Cardi was months pregnant during these performances:

And this is what she has to say about getting back on stage post-childbirth and not having performed since 2019. 

"Physically and mentally, I'm nervous. I haven't performed since 2019 and my body is just not the same"

"The knees feel like glass, I can't do splits, it hurts" 

"I just had a baby and that was a real heavy pregnancy".

It's ridiculous to imply that this doesn't have an effect. Leave women's bodies alone. 

Edited by FOCK

Floors and kiddie pools will be the death of her lol 

J937QDS.gif

18 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

Didn’t Bey performed with hard choreo during early stages of her pregnancy? Obviously they’re not on the same level as of dancing but i doubt this would stop Nicki from doing the bare minimum. She just seems over it

Yep, she headlined Glastonbury in 2011 when she was pregnant.

Edited by Dysmorphia

10 hours ago, Anvarie said:

Gay men criticizing a (black) woman’s body and throwing around lies about drug use/withdrawal. I know y’all see these Nicki threads open for PAGES, do your job challenge? @Juanny @Porygon2z @supaspaz

It’s hilarious when users like you are rude to mods, but expect them to do your bidding? :deadbanana2:

“Do your job challenge?”

Go touch grass. It’s not that serious. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.