Nicki performs out of breath, fails to move. Barbz suspect pregnancy.

Bimbo

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bimbo

• FOCK

• 6_INCH_HEELS

• El Chico

Isn't her husband in jail?

Who puts seed on her womb?

She just doesn't have it anymore and that's okay

Listen, I am not a Nicki stan by any means, but if my recollection doesn’t betray me it’s her first live performance since her pregnancy. That **** can be traumatic on a woman’s body and overall movement, and for y’all to be shitting on her just cause it’s trendy right now it’s not cool. 

She's a VERY problematic person and deserves to be dragged for other topics but coming for a woman’s body is SO tacky.

Her performances are so TIRED. I literally saw no progression from when I saw her in 2015 at the Pinkprint tour v 2019 at the Queen tour. Same old choreo, staging, props etc. They even used the same bed prop from the looks of it last night :rip:

Performing has never been her strong point and shes relied on the same on stage gimmicks and poses most of her career but this is really bad. Hope shes okay. 

well now this was just sad :michael:

47 minutes ago, Love Again said:

She just doesn't have it anymore and that's okay

Ya'll aint ****, i swear :deadbanana4:

She’s a mother, who hasn’t performed since her pregnancy. These are like 15 second clips from an hour long set at 1am. Nicki’s never been a dancer, that’s not her artistry or bag. So anyone expecting that can just find someone else to watch?

Fans were happy to see her and she served visuals & 23 certified bops in a row, that she wrote, & had the crowd chanting back decade old classics.

And she didn’t “walk off stage”, it was an intermission. :toofunny3:

Edited by FOCK

her body doesn't have enough power

2 minutes ago, FOCK said:

She’s a mother, who hasn’t performed since her pregnancy. These are like 15 second clips from an hour long set at 1am. Nicki’s never been a dancer, that’s not her artistry or bag. So anyone expecting that can just find someone else to watch?

Fans were happy to see her and she served visuals & 23 certified bops in a row, that she wrote, & had the crowd chanting back decade old classics.

And she didn’t “walk of stage”, it was an intermission. :toofunny3:

The laundry list of excuses :rip: she is just a bad live performer. 

She was never a compelling live performer. When I saw her 8-7 years ago she was just walking around the stage, only rapping half of her verses, completely lipping every singing part in the songs, looking into the audience, screaming "what?" and "huh?" into the audience at the end of every line she rapped.

The girl behind me in the bleachers doing carthwheels with a blunt in her mouth was more entertaining to watch :rip: 

i’ll give her the benefit of the doubt and trust the pregnancy rumors

It's not pregnancy, just weight gain.

28 minutes ago, Champagne said:

The laundry list of excuses :rip: she is just a bad live performer. 

She’s aight when she actually tries & rehearses, it’s clearly not her focus. She enjoys making the music & sharing it in a live setting with fans, which she did a great job connecting with on stage, at the very least. For an untelevised festival gig, it was cute. All we have to go off are phone recordings at unplanned & unflattering angles. 

The effects of birth on a woman’s body and stamina are most definitely not “excuses”. She also had unplanned wardrobe issues & was pissed at Hulu for not streaming her set & allegedly messing with her bag. If I weren’t getting paid right, I’d give the bare minimum too, kii. :gaycat2:

Edited by FOCK

honestly this seemed good for her standards? she looks happy and present and the audience is into it

9 minutes ago, MotoPapi said:

She looks like lil Kim here body wise

you're right actually... a little yeah

she lost it and that's okay 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.