Stranger Things Becomes a Cultural Phenomenon again

Gorjesspazze9

the record breaking Cultural Phenomenon continues to be a Historical Event. Thank you Kate Bush & Millie Bobby Brown for your contributions to History. Vol 2. Of Netflix’s Flagship Show is Now Streaming. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

It's nice to actually get excited about a TV show again :clap3:

The world needs a little fun at the moment so it's been a joy theorizing with my friends and coworkers, Netflix has done good.

o h wow :duca:

It’s insane what this show was able to accomplish. I have nieces and nephews in grade school watching this and talking about how they had fellow peers having to sleep in their parents bed at night after the first few episodes :deadbanana4:

7BILLION in the US alone is a massive deal , holy s*****

Yeah everyone I know is watching. I guess that 30 million per episode and marketing worked. 

Now they need to give s3 & s4 a physical release (in the same vein as they did the first two or they can keep it) so I can finish my collection :clap3: the demand is back 

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

the record breaking Cultural Phenomenon continues to be a Historical Event. Thank you Kate Bush & Millie Bobby Brown for your contributions to History. Vol 2. Of Netflix’s Flagship Show is Now Streaming. 

That would be a thank you to Sadie Sink & Kate Bush

not one minute of viewing for almost every human being on Earth :hoetenks: 

where’s the people who said it would tank after such a long break and that the hype is over, i just wanna talk :ahh:

This show has done an excellent job!

Honestly, I think Game of Thrones & Stranger Things have and will continue revolutionize TV. (Regardless of GOT's ending)

In that I mean, they have shown that TV can be just as epic as film. TV is now having cinematic qualities to them and cause you are with the characters for longer, you gain a greater investment. Love it. I expect big things for future TV especially shows like Squid Game.

The first truly legitimate worldwide smash cultural phenomenon show since GOT.

Let's hope it doesn't end the same :dancehall:

Sadie did that :clap3: Her acting in episode 4 :alexz:

Well deserved, Sadie and Millie carried

That’s what QUALITY gets you :clap3:

Now compare this to the so called :mrpeanut: World-stopping cultural phenomena:mrpeanut: concerning our faves that y'all discuss on here everyday.

Literally like night and day.

Yeah can’t believe people really thought Euphoria was anywhere near as iconic:lmao:a local hit compared to a literal Streaming Juggernaut. 

2 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

Where are the people that said Euphoria is bigger? :bibliahh: 

the way some of them though it was the new GOT  :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.