• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• supertiffany

• Selenasworld

• naval23

Taylor swift’s success stan.

As a Swifties, i can admit its Swifties.

But i meaaan Daydreamers have been cocky ever since that Red TV move up release day thread and has been in our face when EOM smash, so when Adele drop to no.2 artist on Spotify just 5 days after 30 was released surely we will strike back. No regret.

The Swifties were obsessively campaigning since before it released :rip:

5 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

They were waiting in que weeks before the release of 30 to try and claim it was a flop. Insecure, me thinks. 

1 minute ago, Bimbo said:

The rewriting of the history :rip:

OT : OTH :gaycat:

When will OTHs grow up, get a life outside of ATRL and leave us Swifties and Taylor alone? 

2 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

Guess what, there's two Liddos groups serving different roles but share similar goal which is pitting MPGs. The first one acts as OTH and keep igniting feud by hiding behind Adele, the other group stan Taylor and they are the most aggressive one on Adele. @State of Grace. what's good?! :eli:

The Swifties, because like their fave, they are always causing mess and when the drama starta, slither back into the shadows.

Swifties spamming this thread further proves the point

On 7/2/2022 at 8:02 AM, Headlock said:

:rip:

15 hours ago, supertiffany said:

Swifties spamming this thread further proves the point

photo-1612230800617-62f7eab39dfc?ixlib=r

On 7/1/2022 at 11:19 PM, Bimbo said:

This absolute lie :rip:

Edited by Headlock

On 7/1/2022 at 11:19 PM, Bimbo said:

I screamed

I don't blame them if their fav didn't have the #1 and #2 biggest sellers of the decade globally 

On 7/2/2022 at 1:57 AM, discreetinside said:

Before 30 release: OTHs use her to drag Taylor and set Adele up

After 30 release: Swifties fire back to Adele after the numbers didn't match the past releases.

:rip: at those user saying swifties started that before 30 release

I feel like almost everyone's expectations were too high for this album, I guess ? Actually, I don't know what people were expecting from her. They wanted something different and that's what she did with this album and now, what ? :rip:

I don't know why, but I feel like in a year from now, there'll be countless threads about 30 being Adele's best album, how underrated it is. :toofunny2:

Swift's fans were the most intimidated because they know Adele can easily outsell their fave. 

On 7/1/2022 at 4:16 PM, Brando said:

Although recently it seems to be everyone is on an Adele hate train here. ATRL loves to pounce on artists when they are down. 

:coffee2:

We know the cycle...they build you up only to eagerly tear you down the moment you make a misstep. I bet many here couldn't wait for Adele to finally 'underperform' to validate their dislike for her, and the whole Vegas fiasco only put more fuel to the fire so they could attack her as a person too.

On 7/1/2022 at 4:30 PM, 1989 said:

It’s honestly a bit of every fanbase, because everyone knows Adele is one of the only artists left that can really sell, and it’s just the nature of a fanbase to want to go after them if they suddenly aren’t matching previous numbers. 

It’s true there is a fraction of the Swifties that go after Adele simply because she’s the only one who can match (and often beat) Taylor in numbers, but it’s not as many as it seems.

There’s Swifties on atrl that are Adele fans and actually like 30, I’m one of them. 

On 7/1/2022 at 9:57 PM, discreetinside said:

Before 30 release: OTHs use her to drag Taylor and set Adele up

After 30 release: Swifties fire back to Adele after the numbers didn't match the past releases.

Very well put - both of you. Being a frequent lurker on ATRL during the late 2021 period, that was exactly what happened, and it's great to see people willing to offer nuanced takes on the factors responsible for the "30" hate circlejerk.

Also this...

1 hour ago, Zaynsus said:

I feel like almost everyone's expectations were too high for this album, I guess ? Actually, I don't know what people were expecting from her. They wanted something different and that's what she did with this album and now, what ? :rip:

I don't know why, but I feel like in a year from now, there'll be countless threads about 30 being Adele's best album, how underrated it is. :toofunny2:

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. As someone who fell in love with the album from the first listen and agrees it's her most vulnerable and most well-crafted body of work, I will be looking forward to the inevitable reevaluation. 

6 hours ago, besaid said:

Swift's fans were the most intimidated because they know Adele can easily outsell their fave. 

she did that's why they got angry

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.