STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Gaga outstreaming Beyoncé. Surprised?

Before the Dawn

It's already been a few days since Gaga started to get more daily streams than Beyoncé despite the latter releasing her highly anticipated new single last week and announcing a new album. Why?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zaram

• Bears01

• Gagacharts

• Rican

On Spotify, true. ASIB definitely did some damage and boosted Gaga's presence on Spotify immensly. What a great success that was! Well, let's give it 4 more weeks, after Renaissance I don't think Gaga will be above Bey for quite some time.

So enjoy these last 4 weeks, Im happy for u

fbgwpsO.gif

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

Doesn’t she have a recent album out?

lmao

This will backfire in a month I can promise you 

Where is that song on the charts?

Beyoncé will be pushing Gaga out soon. I don’t know why you all set her up like this. 

fbgwpsO.gif

Not this **** again yall f words are so jobless

fbgwpsO.gif

5 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

The entire Top Gun: Maverick soundtrack (recent release) is credited to Gaga + she has multiple newer LPs :gaycat6:

Regardless of this lets wait for Bey’s LP to drop and see how they compare :coffee2:

Is this true? And barely a foothold inside the top 10? :rip:

Monsters need to stop harassing other female artists and their fans are this point. They've been looking totally unhinged the last 2 weeks.

No top 5 hit on the Hot 100 and now no top 10 on Spotify?

What is happening?

fbgwpsO.gif

Why are Lady Gaga and Beyoncé stans always at odds? The two are incomparable in my opinion. 

• ATRL Moderator

This is not a stan war I ever anticipated would be brought to such aggressive fruition :toofunny2:

Both are legends and that's that on that 

5 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Why are Lady Gaga and Beyoncé stans always at odds? The two are incomparable in my opinion. 

everyone's bored... 

fbgwpsO.gif

10 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Not this **** again yall f words are so jobless

fbgwpsO.gif

:deadbanana:

Well Chromatica did cross 2B streams this month, which is great. BMS just crossed 30M in little over a week which is also great  (whereas Hold My Hand totaled 50M in 2 months after just recently peaking). What’s really worth noting is Rihanna’s reign that won’t let up even after she basically retired from music over 6 years ago. :jonny2:

Bey will be more than fine by next month and will likely be one of the most streamed female artists by years end, which is a huge feat for someone in their 40s, 25 years into her career.  

Can someone explain why LMs are so obsessed with Beyoncé and her new era? I have no idea how this started. :lmao:it feels so random it’s almost funny

9 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

Yes, the entire TGM soundtrack is included in the Gaga figure including the One Republic track. 

Oh that’s embarrassing

thanks one republic :heart:

28 minutes ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

Doesn’t she have a recent album out?

lmao

I thought Chromatica was completely forgotten about 2 months after release?

not surprised 

27 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

The entire Top Gun: Maverick soundtrack (recent release) is credited to Gaga + she has multiple newer LPs :gaycat6:

Regardless of this lets wait for Bey’s LP to drop and see how they compare :coffee2:

Is that real? If so that's kind of shameless

I wonder what's the criteria for that, for example all of Burlesque soundtrack is sung by Christina sans 2 tracks and it isn't even on her page, but albums like the Black Panther soundtrack are literall on SZA's even tho she's just in one song I don't understand it

34 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

On Spotify, true. ASIB definitely did some damage and boosted Gaga's presence on Spotify immensly. What a great success that was! Well, let's give it 4 more weeks, after Renaissance I don't think Gaga will be above Bey for quite some time.

So enjoy these last 4 weeks, Im happy for u

fbgwpsO.gif

:gaycat:

it’s going to be a long ass era on this site if y’all keep this up :toofunny2:

32 minutes ago, GoatGly said:

This will backfire in a month I can promise you 

I mean Bey is releasing an album that too a generic pop one .. it would be shameful if she is not above gaga until Gaga's next studio release

this is Beyonce's Artpop era

4 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Is that real? If so that's kind of shameless

I wonder what's the criteria for that, for example all of Burlesque soundtrack is sung by Christina sans 2 tracks and it isn't even on her page, but albums like the Black Panther soundtrack are literall on SZA's even tho she's just in one song I don't understand it

I think Gaga produced the soundtrack but how desperate to include that on her streaming stats, especially the One Republic song :rip: