Who would win in a fight? Prue Halliwell vs Buffy Summers

Josh

If Buffy Summers and Prue Halliwell fought each other who would win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. If Buffy Summers and Prue Halliwell fought each other who would win?

• Prue Halliwell
    • Buffy Summers

Prue:

prue-charmed-powers-1.jpeg?q=50&fit=crop

vs

Buffy:

8-Buffy-The-Vampire-Slayer-Buffy-Anya.jp

Examples of their skills and abilities:

Pretty obvious, isn't it? Buffy needs to get up close and personal, and when she doesn't she uses a crossbow. Prue's telekinesis protects her against both unless Buffy sneaks up on her.

Good thing Buffy never faced off against any witches on her show. Magic > brawn.

Edited by Nano

3 minutes ago, Nano said:

Pretty obvious, isn't it? Buffy needs to get up close and personal, and when she doesn't she uses a crossbow. Prue's telekinesis protects her against both unless Buffy sneaks up on her.

Good thing Buffy never faced off against any witches on her show. Magic > brawn.

she fought Willow and Amy's Mom

2 minutes ago, Josh said:

she fought Willow and Amy's Mom

I forgot about Amy's mom. Fortunately for Buffy, she was pretty dumb.

In the Willow fight Anya was helping with magic of her own, so not really 1v1.

Is that even a question? Buffy Summers ofc she fought and defeated Glory - A GODESS - for gods sake

Hmm initially I thought prue but I think buffy would take it actually. had prue lived and her powers developed and gotten stronger, maybe it would be a different story. 

Buffy died twice and she's still here. She fought a literal GODDESS. 

Buffy loses unless she gets close. She lost to willow and Glory beat her too. ?‍♀️ I love Buffy, but she didn’t beat a god really. Glory was depowered, and beat my plot

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

7 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Buffy loses unless she gets close. She lost to willow and Glory beat her too. ?‍♀️ I love Buffy, but she didn’t beat a god really. Glory was depowered, and beat my plot

Let’s not forget Buffy wielded a god’s weapon. Given how much Joss Whedon is a comicbook nerd, it’s obvious that troll hammer was equivalent to Thor’s hammer and Buffy played with it like it was a toy and whacked Glory around with it like a meat cleaver. 

But anyways, Prue isn’t a god. Buffy is resourceful. She could take Prue out using the surroundings. If Buffy threw something and it actually hit Prue, it would be lights out for Prue. 

1 minute ago, Buffy said:

Let’s not forget Buffy wielded a god’s weapon. Given how much Joss Whedon is a comicbook nerd, it’s obvious that troll hammer was equivalent to Thor’s hammer and Buffy played with it like it was a toy and whacked Glory around with it like a meat cleaver. 

But anyways, Prue isn’t a god. Buffy is resourceful. She could take Prue out using the surroundings. If Buffy threw something and it actually hit Prue, it would be lights out for Prue. 

True. I haven’t seen charmed in decades and forgot how powerful she really is. I just remember Buffy struggling against magic users. 

16 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

True. I haven’t seen charmed in decades and forgot how powerful she really is. I just remember Buffy struggling against magic users. 

I can imagine Buffy setting up a trap for Prue, perhaps something to strip away Prue’s telekinesis or temporarily disable it. The Charmed Ones always lose their powers somehow :keir: Buffy could make a chandelier fall on Prue’s head. :fan:

Buffy would win. 

Prue would obviously land the first hit with her having telekinetic powers, but I don’t think it’d be enough to knock Buffy out. So once Buffy knew what she was dealing with, she’d use her resourcefulness. I could imagine her throwing something at Prue to make her use her powers to avoid being hit and whilst this is happening Buffy would rush in and land a knock-out blow before Prue had time to react. 

Haven't seen enough buffy to say. :lakitu:

• 4 months later...

Prue Halliwell sweetie... you guys are letting your preference for Buffy the show get in the way of this question. Prue could astral project and telekinetically throw Buffy around like a rag doll. Prue frequently won against demons and warlocks far more powerful than Slayers.

spacer.png

I love both shows but I think Buffy would win because she is very crafty and quick on her feet with her surroundings. She always finds a way to disarm/disable her enemy. She literally knocked the wind out of Riley by throwing a football too fast. :rip:

One projectile from Buffy would immediately kill Prue. Buffy has also fallen off buildings and has gotten whacked around by a god. Prue’s telekinesis wouldn’t even cause a bruise on Buffy.

Edited by Buffy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.