Muscle Twink Fired from Top 10 Tech Startup for Racist, Homophobic TikToks

LesFleur

36 minutes ago, tellem said:

He posted a letter from the company (including his salary) to tiktok :deadbanana2:

how dumb

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LesFleur

• Ichinaru19

• AxelFox

• infrared

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Can someone point me to the ‘hot’ individual in question?? Because all I’m seeing is a rectangle faced rat living his life :coffee2:

Honestly I was reading the quotes firs and was expecting an "out of this world" type of hot. That guy is ok at best.

Now he can go back to the barn he used to live in peace :cm:

Good. These are the type of people we don't need in NYC. He would have got cussed out sooner or later anyway lol

1 hour ago, Obsession said:

I have come around to not being a fan of people getting fired for personal social media stuff actually. I think it's just a matter of time until it's weaponized en masse by others, especially as protections across the country get rolled back. 

I did read elsewhere that the company claims he broke the confidentiality agreement he signed by showing his employment letter on his tiktok (which is bad regardless, I wouldn't show people where I work online to begin with), but I think the company is pretty much covering their asses. 

If you want a corporate/tech or whatever type of job, you shouldn't be posting dumb as opiniated posts in social media, it is what it is. 

27 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

Him talking about chasing the bag when he’s moving to nyc on a $48k salary (now $0)

This is not a twink

Is this what he was bragging about :deadbanana4:

people should do their research before moving from middle America to NYC tbh

i don’t think he said anything awful, he’s just not v bright like why would you post the OFFER LETTER your job sent you on TikTok… he did the work for them :deadbanana2:

1) cancel culture actually working for once!! :clap3: Let’s celebrate that

2) what an entitled ugly pos. Not even attractive at all. And then the personality brings him down like 10 more levels. Love yourselves @ some of you in here calling him hot

3) it’s sad that d bags like this get huge opportunities and are basically running the world by this point. Glad he got fired but he will prob let this experience make him more ignorant instead of letting it change him, and will find another company that, let’s say, more matches “his beliefs” and still end up successful. This world is so unfair

That is not a twink :rip:

He is clearly a jerk, tho I don't know if it warrants him getting fired. He certainly sounds very dumb

9 minutes ago, Darius said:

Good. These are the type of people we don't need in NYC. He would have got cussed out sooner or later anyway lol

Or beaten up and mugged :michael:

1 hour ago, LesFleur said:

He went viral on Twitter about a week ago and he tried to make his TikTok page private but I already knew where this was headed :deadbanana2:

Edited by imabadkid

Also who doesn’t know how to simply type “Whole Foods” or whatever grocery store you’re looking for’s name into Maps :toofunny3: tragic. This is why tik tok is ruining generations. Bc ppl want to turn every mundane thing they do into a viral moment and it’s making ppl insufferable 

4 minutes ago, Harry said:

he’s hot tho

hes really not 

1 minute ago, truthteller said:

do yall really find any cis male attractive? :rip: 

they do and it’s giving desperation.

What he said was harmless, I went in expecting some slurs. People are so sensitive nowadays, get thicker skin. 

Well, I don't think that was offensive. But yeah, hes dumb

Left wing extremists are truly evil and a cancer to society. Give this man his job back.

“Wheat people” 

:bibliahh:

He had it coming. He was not the brightest bulb :rip:. Like seriously with how he lacks self awareness he is, how did he qualify for that job? Especially during the interview, they ignored his behaviour?  This brings to question, the standards through which corporates assess individuals. 

I mean this applies globally, restrict your posts if you are planning to have a top corporate job or a govt one. Your ignorance and lack of reasoning can cost you your job in future. 

Young ones need to learn this in advance. Whether its exposing company secrets and hate speech . 

26 minutes ago, JC. said:

What he said was harmless, I went in expecting some slurs. People are so sensitive nowadays, get thicker skin. 

What is harmless about stereotyping communities :rip: it’s giving the same energy as Trump calling Baltimore rat infested / crime infested and Mexico bringing in drugs and rapists.

he’s literally mocking the queer and black community - what more do you need - how about you be more emphatic and realize what microaggressions are

1 hour ago, Brando said:

(don't know what his t shirt means tho) 

https://naacp.org

:deadbanana4:

14 minutes ago, infrared said:

What is harmless about stereotyping communities :rip: it’s giving the same energy as Trump calling Baltimore rat infested / crime infested and Mexico bringing in drugs and rapists.

he’s literally mocking the queer and black community - what more do you need - how about you be more emphatic and realize what microaggressions are

Do you go outside? The world is no utopia. I stand by what I said, it’s harmless and y’all need thicker skin. I have been to the rough sides of New York and it’s an overpriced dump. 

Also, I can’t believe the site that bullies artists for underperforming can act like they are on a moral high ground for anything. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.