Howard Stern wants Bradley Cooper to be his VP: He'll bring in the female vote

Genius1111

Stern continued, “It’s exciting. I’ll tell you how great this vice presidential pick is. He said to me, ‘I’m in, but you know, I’m another white male.’ And I said, ‘I appreciate you saying that, but I believe you’ll be such an asset to the ticket, that I think people will understand…’ This guy is gonna bring in the female vote like you wouldn’t believe. My vice president: Bradley Cooper. I know, it sends chills up your spine…. I told him I’m announcing it today.”

In his initial comments earlier this week, Stern said his potential presidential run hinges on Donald Trump also running in 2024. The host added, “I’ll beat his ass.” Stern’s desire to run for president stems from his outrage over the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade, and he wants to overhaul the justices.

“If I do run for president, and I’m not ******* around, I’m really thinking about it…[what] I’m going to do is appoint five more Supreme Court justices,” Stern said. “I’m not afraid to do it. As soon as I become president, you’re gonna get five new Supreme Court justices that are going to overturn all this bullshit.”

Stern previously attempted to run for New York governor in 1994 but exited the race after refusing to reveal his personal finances.

just what we need, more celebrity narcissism bleeding into politics. :coffee2:

Pop culture
5 hours ago, lmnoc1 said:

Wasn't he the original mastermind behind this show? :rip:

Good luck America

It was his idea but he wasn't involved in the making of this show 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.