What is your Spotify iceberg?

Jotham

https://icebergify.com/

Icebergify collects data from your top 50 artists in your short-term, medium-term, and long-term listening trends, according to Icebergify. So the artists on your chart might be musicians you haven't listened to in a few months, or maybe are bands you've only just started listening to now.

It looks at those top artists and organizes them by their popularity or obscurity, and then pops them into an iceberg category. For instance, if you listen to a lot of Ed Sheeran, he'll go into the top iceberg level because he's one of the most popular artists out there. But if you listen to a lot of Antichrist Siege Machine, they'll be closer to the bottom. If you don't listen to any artists in a certain level of popularity, the level will just show up blank — so you might want to work on diversifying your music taste before you share.

Read more

resulte6oalqbtep314adxkvt8nrleu.jpg

mitski being in the second layer

popular queen

• ATRL Moderator

CCkdbvi.jpeg

Janet on the same level as Magdalena Bay is just... :mad: 

6 minutes ago, madonnas said:

CCkdbvi.jpeg

Janet on the same level as Magdalena Bay is just... :mad: 

Not Janet being underwater :ahh:

U4Erpgb.jpg

the way i've listened to the artists at the top like once ever

Makes me look like I listen to Harry styles and I dont. I gave his new album a listen and never did again :deadbanana4:

Allday above denis stoff :mandown:

2kWFw5S.jpg

resultbeverly-marsh.jpg

Those Mirrorball/August streams paying off otherwise I'd have nothing in the top layer :skull:

Mine is not accurate at all

Edited by Acid

this makes no sense

my own fave is 3 lines down and she's my most played by far :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

this makes no sense

this organizes the artists you listen to by popularity worldwide, its not the ones you listen the most that will be at the top i think

1 minute ago, kyliefever2002 said:

this organizes the artists you listen to by popularity worldwide, its not the ones you listen the most that will be at the top i think

the shade :gaycat6:

Can they ever do fun **** like this for Apple Music? Sorry I don't enjoy music that never gets loud enough :biblio: 

8 minutes ago, Jagger said:

Can they ever do fun **** like this for Apple Music? Sorry I don't enjoy music that never gets loud enough :biblio: 

Honestly, I stopped using Spotify since October so my results are inaccurate  :gaycat6:

Just now, Zeferino said:

Honestly, I stopped using Spotify since October so my results are inaccurate  :gaycat6:

Apple Music is so much easier to use. And seriously spotify plays music on such a low volume (even when it's on the loudest setting) 

The way yall are just giving away your listening info to this random website that generates random images and encourages you to post it on social media so that others do it too. 

kinda genius tbh

6 hours ago, fauxtography said:

this makes no sense

yeah my most played is like in the dark blue! and ive maybe listen Harry Styles once in my life! nnn

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.