Janet performs private Las Vegas show ahead of Essence Festival!

kishi

Last night at The Venetian in Las Vegas, Janet performed a private show for the Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Discover 2022. 

This Saturday, she'll be the headliner for Essence Music Festival night #2 in New Orleans. 

Edited by kishi

I feel like her stylist secretly hates her what is this baggy mess 

0-F1-E9896-4893-4-E4-F-9-B41-B82-B5-D57-

7 minutes ago, MotoPapi said:

:deadbanana:

Not you making threads with tweets with 200 likes. Janet Jackson is so irrelevant in 2022.:deadbanana2:

14 minutes ago, MotoPapi said:

She's a tomboy who loves baggy clothes. And one of her dancers Laurel made this outfit. It is what it is. :oxygen:

6 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Not you making threads with tweets with 200 likes. Janet Jackson is so irrelevant in 2022.:deadbanana2:

Yet you took time out of your busy schedule to check on what she's doing. Shut up.

Edited by kishi

35 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

And yet:

The series averaged 3.1 million total viewers for its premiere on Lifetime and A&E, marking the highest non-fiction debut in viewership and ratings on cable since ESPN's Michael Jordandocuseries The Last Dance. The networks reported it also drew in 3.7 million video views across Lifetime and A&E's on-demand platforms, with linear and video views on digital combining to reach 15.7 million total viewers.[8][9]

Not bad for an irrelevant flop :gaynetcat4:

I see she still wears some baggy performance outfits :deadbanana2: Idk why she refuses to give them up, but at least this is better than whatever she was wearing in 2019.

1 hour ago, MotoPapi said:

back to Unbreakable Tour :rip:

Edited by kishi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.