Xtina with Spanish or Gaga with Italian? who's better speaking in different language?

supertiffany

who's better speaking in different language?

Xtina with Spanish

Gaga with Italian

?

Xtina. Gaga isn't an Italian speaker, but she did a great job mimicking a Northern Italian accent in House of Gucci!

neither can speak the language but only one appropiates from it

can either of them actually speak the language? :skull:

Neither can speak either Romance language but I gotta say Xtina’s pronounciation is pretty good sometimes. Whoever her accent coach was here did a good job. She ALMOST sounds like a native speaker except for a few mistakes.

gaga on the other hand sounds like another typical American mocking a language lol

42 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

can either of them actually speak the language? :skull:

I think Gaga speaks French better than Italian (if she actually can speak a bit of Italian). :skull: 

The answer is Legend X. 

Mess at some of you really thinking Xtina’s Spanish is good. It’s absolutely horrible :skull: 

1 hour ago, MotoPapi said:

Neither can speak either Romance language but I gotta say Xtina’s pronounciation is pretty good sometimes. Whoever her accent coach was here did a good job. She ALMOST sounds like a native speaker except for a few mistakes.

gaga on the other hand sounds like another typical American mocking a language lol

:cm: 

1 hour ago, MotoPapi said:

her spanish was really good in this but her latest songs are a mess :skull: even selena gomez sounds better 

Xtina

Xtina's spanish only sound good in PMADT and the other songs from her first spanish album, she sounds messy on her latest EPs but that's basically the same issue with the other latin girls like JLo and Selena, only Camila has a good spanish. I don't know about Gaga's italian.

Can Gaga speak italian? :deadbanana4: 

Anyway, Xtina.

8 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

Xtina's spanish only sound good in PMADT and the other songs from her first spanish album, she sounds messy on her latest EPs but that's basically the same issue with the other latin girls like JLo and Selena, only Camila has a good spanish. I don't know about Gaga's italian.

Bye sis... pretty much the entire my reflejo sounds ABOVE any other anglo artist... now is getting messy lol

well Gaga's GREAT grandfather immigrated from Italy which means Gaga's own parents wouldn't be fluent in Italian. As for Xtina her Spanish is horrible but I just read she had a difficult relationship with her father which is where she would have learned Spanish from

JLo's no sabo Spanish on the other hand is as perplexing as it is embarrassing. Ben Affleck speaks it better than she does :rip:

1 hour ago, J Legend X said:

Bye sis... pretty much the entire my reflejo sounds ABOVE any other anglo artist... now is getting messy lol

That’s what I said tho lol.

they can't really speak any language other than english

Christina does good when singing, i don't know about conversations.

Mi Reflejo + Hoy tengo ganas de ti were good enough. Her latest EPs idk i feel like she may be faking accent for the sake of reggaeton.

Christina sounds almost native, even with Mi Reflejo back in 2001.

She's the ONLY girl who has actually done Spanish right. No one else comes close to her.

9 hours ago, igninton said:

Christina sounds almost native

Girl :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.