Chinese debut new Mind controlled technology

KnightOfAllRealms

Chinese researchers say they have made it possible for humans to beam radio waves with their brains in a breakthrough that could have uses ranging from health monitoring to mind-controlled military radar.

In an air force laboratory experiment, researchers showed that brainwaves could control and interact with electromagnetic waves remotely.

“Our design provides users with a universal way to manipulate electromagnetic waves using brainwaves,” said Professor Wang Jiafu, leading project scientist with Air Force Engineering University in northwestern Shaanxi province, in a paper published in peer-reviewed journal eLight on June 11.

Different users could use the new technology in innovative ways, according to the researchers.

For instance, fighter jet pilots could direct radar beams “at will” through brain surveillance devices in their helmets.

The technology could also be used to prevent car accidents by monitoring fatigue in drivers through a smart radio receiver that can detect changes in brainwaves.

For over a century, useful electromagnetic signals could only be produced by tapping in Morse code or writing commands on a computer.

This process was slow and inefficient because it required lots of physical movement by operators, according to Wang.

His team was inspired by the recent emergence of metamaterial, a programmable material that can generate or manipulate radio waves.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science/article/3183424/chinese-breakthrough-lets-human-brains-beam-radio-waves

Watch ATRLers use this tech to block radios from playing songs from popgirls they dislike

ce8d8ca498d6807720739e8df5acd31c63b0801c

This is why the west should put humanity and morality aside when it comes to science. Unless they want china to obliterate them in the new few years with their gen-edited and mind-controlling babies. 

Edited by arceus

2 minutes ago, arceus said:

Came here exclusively to post this video

OT: Chinese people STOP! We don't need chips exploding in our brains #SaveTheBrains

47 minutes ago, arceus said:

This is why the west should put humanity and morality aside when it comes to science. Unless they want china to obliterate them in the new few years with their gen-edited and mind-controlling babies. 

Hide contents

I can already imagine china using this tech to mess up enemy fighter jets and planes' communication and even make them crash :rip:

10 hours ago, arceus said:

Hide contents

Do you think the West and specifically the USA doesn't work on these types of projects? They may even have achieved this years ago.

US of A did it first with MK ULTRA

FAD! 

This has been developed 30 years ago. Fully. Rough sketches are like from a horror movie- the things you can you do to all the systems

1 hour ago, Jagger said:

US of A did it first with MK ULTRA

FAD! 

Kind of. By the 90s using waves was completed then they moved on. They still **** alot with neuroscience. But at least its a good salary.

24 minutes ago, Grumpy Cat said:

Kind of. By the 90s using waves was completed then they moved on. They still **** alot with neuroscience. But at least its a good salary.

I bet they've done so much more crazy/creepy/unethical **** since then but it's not officially on record 

I love reading about the remote viewing stuff :jonny: I feel like there has to be something to psy

27 minutes ago, Jagger said:

I bet they've done so much more crazy/creepy/unethical **** since then but it's not officially on record 

I love reading about the remote viewing stuff :jonny: I feel like there has to be something to psy

there are records but some will never see the light of the day and some will be heavily edited and put out to public when the time is right.

Mind controlled is just a nice way of saying mind control

Oprah: Did you control or were you controlled?

GP: The latter

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.