giphy.gif

Nothing else to do after flopping huh? 

giphy.gif

• ATRL Moderator

Queen of Canada Avril Ramona Lavigne remains the blueprint I fear

3 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Queen of Canada Avril Ramona Lavigne remains the blueprint I fear

true

Why would he recreate that cover and why is he shamelessly doing it 24 hours after Avril did it? :deadbanana2:

8 minutes ago, mystery said:

Where is the iconic album cover?

/endthread

his illuminate (shawn’s out of the closet version) era is upon us!

Edited by Infatuation_Junkie

13 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

King Phil Collins remains the blueprint I fear

True :clap3:

CfYnEFqWsAIjw1Q-800x598.jpg

iconic album cover

fqu4sa5aygha.gif

Also who the hell recreates an album cover of 6 years. At least wait for the 10 or 25 year anniversary or something. :skull:

He needs to recreate that one night stand he had with Niall. OOP. Did I say that out loud? Yes I did. And its true. Niall and Shawn were obsessed with each other, but they remained 'bros'.. They were planning on collabing on a song together, so they spent many long nights alone in the studio working on the song. The song was allegedly called 'Reaching Out', and was to be about their experience moving to a Hollywood and starting a new life, but still reaching out to their friends and family back at home. Now, by this time, they were established in Hollywood, but Camila was busy working on her new album Romance (this was about early 2018) and getting started on the Cinderella movie. Niall's girlfriend was back in Ireland running around Dublin drinking beer. both men were lonely. They put all their energy into writing this song. both needed a big hit for their next era. Shawn's Stitches era was succcesful, and Nial's This Town was cute, but they needed a strong sophomore single. so they worked hard. yes, very hard... hard on each other. yup. One night, it was just them in the studio (again) and they were exhausted. Camila was refusing to answer her phone, and Nial's girlfriend Sinead was too drunk to have a proper conversation with. They confided in each other how long it had been since... well you know. And both chuckled at their shared struggles and smiled. They were eating some late night Chinese takeout, and Niall got some plum sauce on his chest, and Shawn, in a fit of passion, decided to clean up the suace from Nial's chest himself. he rubbed his hands all over Niall's chest with his napkin, ruffling Nials chest hair as he went along. "Youre so lucky.. I cant even grow one strand of hair on mine" Shawn commented. Nial smiled. "It's okay. I like you just the way you are. you know you're a cutie. all the girls love you! i mean, look at that hair." Niall said, as he put his hands through Shawns perfectly coiffed locks. "Yeah.. but i dont want to be cute. I want to be a man" Shawn confessed. Nial shook his head. "No, no. You be your cute boyish self. Tonight, I'll be the man." And the rest was history. Nial and Shawn never 'interacted' in this way ever again. Camila soon came back from her Romance studio sessions, and once the song recordings were complete, Niall made a visit back to Ireland. The two remain on friendly terms, but have paid the sound engineers (who caught everything on audio.. the studio was still recording when this happened) a hefty sum to keep this quiet. Yes they did. How did I get this info? Wouldnt you like to know!

Edited by Pikachoo

Recreating the album cover of an album that has 3 hits with over 1 billion streams :jonny5: his power

2 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

He needs to recreate that one night stand he had with Niall. OOP. Did I say that out loud? Yes I did. And its true. Niall and Shawn were obsessed with each other, but they remained 'bros'.. They were planning on collabing on a song together, so they spent many long nights alone in the studio working on the song. The song was allegedly called 'Reaching Out', and was to be about their experience moving to a Hollywood and starting a new life, but still reaching out to their friends and family back at home. Now, by this time, they were established in Hollywood, but Camila was busy working on her new album Romance (this was about early 2018) and getting started on the Cinderella movie. Niall's girlfriend was back in Ireland running around Dublin drinking beer. both men were lonely. They put all their energy into writing this song. both needed a big hit for their next era. Shawn's Stitches era was succcesful, and Nial's This Town was cute, but they needed a strong sophomore single. so they worked hard. yes, very hard... hard on each other. yup. One night, it was just them in the studio (again) and they were exhausted. Camila was refusing to answer her phone, and Nial's girlfriend Sinead was too drunk to have a proper conversation with. They confided in each other how long it had been since... well you know. And both chuckled at their shared struggles and smiled. They were eating some late night Chinese takeout, and Niall got some plum sauce on his chest, and Shawn, in a fit of passion, decided to clean up the suace from Nial's chest himself. he rubbed his hands all over Niall's chest with his napkin, ruffling Nials chest hair as he went along. "Youre so lucky.. I cant even grow one strand of hair on mine" Shawn commented. Nial smiled. "It's okay. I like you just the way you are. you know you're a cutie. all the girls love you! i mean, look at that hair." Niall said, as he put his hands through Shawns perfectly coiffed locks. "Yeah.. but i dont want to be cute. I want to be a man" Shawn confessed. Nial shook his head. "No, no. You be your cute boyish self. Tonight, I'll be the man." And the rest was history. Nial and Shawn never 'interacted' in this way ever again. Camila soon came back from her Romance studio sessions, and once the song recordings were complete, Niall made a visit back to Ireland. The two remain on friendly terms, but have paid the sound engineers (who caught everything on audio.. the studio was still recording when this happened) a hefty sum to keep this quiet. Yes they did. How did I get this info? Wouldnt you like to know!

:ahh:

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

True :clap3:

CfYnEFqWsAIjw1Q-800x598.jpg

Okay okay, credit where credit's due I still think Avril's is better though

He has aged so badly

12 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

but have paid the sound engineers (who caught everything on audio.. the studio was still recording when this happened)

:dies: 

8 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

woah the erotic fan fiction i never knew i needed. 

Bobs Burgers Kiss GIFBobs Burgers Tina GIF by FOX TV

13 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

fqu4sa5aygha.gif

17 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

3 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

The downgrade :rip: 

He looks better now

He was like 17 when he shot that album cover

giphy.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.