Sugababes mobbed, shut down field at Glastonbury 2022

Inverted

32 minutes ago, Raptus said:

Sorry, that redhead gurl may have been in the first line-up, but Heidi was bigger part of Sugababes than her...Stronger, Round  round, Too lost in you, Freak Like Me, Push The Button, In the Middle,  Ugly,   About You Now, Denial >>>>>>>>>

This.

#Justice4Heidi

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miichael

• Espresso

• Raptus

• Inverted

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Siobhan's voice is infinitely better :rip:

the gays in here and their rose-tinted glasses.

Heidi's thin, shaky vocals were always the worst part of any Sugababes song. even Selena Gomez could outsing her. :rip:

9 minutes ago, Miichael said:

her voice is not present in 99% of Sugababes hits :skull:  

Edited by Raptus

2 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

Heidi's thin, shaky vocals were always the worst part of any Sugababes song. even Selena Gomez could outsing her. :rip:

:biblio:

Heidi bridges  in Round Round & Stronger :jonny5:

Edited by Raptus

7 minutes ago, Raptus said:

her voice is not present in 99% of Sugababes hits :skull:  

Okay, and? This tour is the original lineup of Sugababes and clearly their fans are very happy with that. If you're that bothered... don't go :skull:

Just now, Miichael said:

Okay, and? This tour is the original lineup of Sugababes and clearly their fans are very happy with that. If you're that bothered... don't go :skull:

Or they just dont have a choice?   :rip: Its the only chance to see them so of course they will show support but that doesnt mean  they prefere Siobhan over Heidi

1 hour ago, Zack said:

Seems like they did a good set but looks like they got stitched up. 

Performing in a side tent and no TV coverage of their set. :emofish:

They were gone for such a long time, aren‘t signed with a label and their management did a **** job promoting their comeback, so it‘s kinda understandable that their star power is being underestimated (for now). :gaycat6:

4 minutes ago, Raptus said:

Or they just dont have a choice?   :rip: Its the only chance to see them so of course they will show support but that doesnt mean  they prefere Siobhan over Heidi

Just because that's your opinion doesn't mean that's how the rest of their fanbase feel. There's plenty of fans that are excited about the fact that Siobhan is back in the group.

53 minutes ago, popstyle said:

i know i want heidi instead of Siobhan

27 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Well clearly y'all can't make up your minds :rip: 

22 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

:jonny5:

1 minute ago, Espresso said:

Well clearly y'all can't make up your minds :rip: 

I like Heidi, but the ones whining about her not being there is because she was part of the group during their most commercially successful period and contributed more to their discography, but there's no comparing her vocal ability to Siobhan :rip:

48 minutes ago, Espresso said:

I must have not followed this group closely enough to be aware of any reason for her to have such passionate haters :rip: 

Not the same level of talent? :coffee2: 

47 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Siobhan is a better vocalist, but that's not saying much because Heidi just bad. :rip:

Anyway, most people don't care if it's Heidi or Siobhan and probably can't even tell the difference. They came to hear the hits. Mutya and Keisha carry these songs.

Edited by Inverted

Heidi was the token card to help sell the group to the masses because she was a white blonde woman but Siobhan clears her vocally, let's be real.

Heidi can go back to Atomic Kitten.

did they perform the iconic song Ugly?

I love Siobha, but when you have Heidi - you perform on Pyramid stage :clap3:

Edited by JoAddams

I love this for them! This proves that they should've been on the Pyramid stage, not Avalon or whatever else side stage. Also, it'll be interesting to hear Siobhan covering Heidi Range era Sugababes hits. I think her tone is so cute and she is a more interesting/capable singer than Heidi was. 

The Heidigoons should move on already. Maybe she can go back with Atomic Kitten? :eli:

I'm so happy for them :jonnycat:
They could make a huge comeback if they play their cards right and work with the right collaborators

3 hours ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

The Heidigoons should move on already. Maybe she can go back with Atomic Kitten? :eli:

maybe she and Kerry can start a duo :fan:

Edited by popmusicisdead

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.