CVS and Rite Aid limiting purchases of emergency contraception

Horizon Flame

I mean it's reasonable. There is probably a huge demand right now and my rite aid is also out of stuff :rip:

Can't believe this is the era we're going into.

**** men. and **** white straight men. 

Horizon Flame
3 minutes ago, infrared said:

I mean it's reasonable. There is probably a huge demand right now and my rite aid is also out of stuff :rip:

Can't believe this is the era we're going into.

**** men. and **** white straight men. 

A black man is also responsible, along with women. lol. Let’s not. More women are anti-abortion than men. 

Does this stuff have an expiration date?  I am gay and have not really ever thought about plan - b and how it works. 

19 minutes ago, Horizon Flame said:

A black man is also responsible, along with women. lol. Let’s not. More women are anti-abortion than men. 

I'm talking about the people who continuously push for these laws the most and hold the most power - which are white straight men.

White men are 30% of US population but 62% of officeholders  :zzz: let's not even talk about executives and billionaires. 

One of my friends texted me this morning and said she is stocking up on the morning after pills :skull: 

59 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Does this stuff have an expiration date?  I am gay and have not really ever thought about plan - b and how it works. 

Couple of years. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.