What happened to the Paradiso Girls?

Taylor fanboy

In 2009, the Interscope-signed ladies released this will.i.am produced track, rising the wave of dancepop Interscope Queen Lady Gaga revived.

What happened to them? Was Patron Tequila a bop you remember?

They made music like this, so I think it goes without saying why they didn't hit it big :skull:

3 minutes ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

They made music like this, so I think it goes without saying why they didn't hit it big :skull:

:ahh:

Patron Tequila was a bop but neither that nor who is my chick did anything so interscope dropped them unfortunately. 

Their full album was never released but it leaked a few years back according to some people and you can find some tracks on youtube. 

I really wanted these girls to take off but it's another example of Robin's failed management. 

Instead of pushing Chelsea Korka and Shar to the front, she pushed Aria who was awful and had attitude issues behind the scenes. 

Their debut album was shaping up to be good, but I think there were too many backstage arguments and the singles didn't perform as expected, so it all imploded. 

Aria had a public meltdown on social media against Chelsea and the group was over after that

Robin Antin happened.

1 hour ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

:deadbanana4: :deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

true though

On 6/28/2022 at 1:16 PM, Zack said:

I really wanted these girls to take off but it's another example of Robin's failed management. 

Instead of pushing Chelsea Korka and Shar to the front, she pushed Aria who was awful and had attitude issues behind the scenes. 

Their debut album was shaping up to be good, but I think there were too many backstage arguments and the singles didn't perform as expected, so it all imploded. 

Aria had a public meltdown on social media against Chelsea and the group was over after that

What did Aria have against chelsea

• 6 months later...
On 6/28/2022 at 11:46 AM, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

What about it? The song is catchy and much better than some of the bullshit ya'll listen to.

57 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

What about it? The song is catchy and much better than some of the bullshit ya'll listen to.

Are you a paradise girl?

4 hours ago, Attitude said:

Are you a paradise girl?

No hoe, I didn't get into them until 2020 when I accidentally discovered them on youtube. So now what where do we go from here?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.