Lauren Boebert: Church Is Supposed to Direct Government

Horizon Flame

I am not sure who I hate more between her and MTG, like they're such a special breed of stupid 

wasn't one of the reasons the founding fathers left england is to escape religious persecution :rip:

Ah, the "respect the Constitution and the Founding Fathers" people :cm:

9 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

wasn't one of the reasons the founding fathers left england is to escape religious persecution :rip:

I was gonna say this, like what are they on now?? :deadbanana2:

Ok! I choose the Church of Satan to direct our government. Surely she'll be okay with that.

They are so annoyingly delusional 

I'm so sick of people bringing up a bunch of barely adults from hundreds of years ago. It's not the 1700s anymore. 

Edited by jezebelvictoria

Pls leave Colorado. You’re embarrassing all of us.

:bibliahh:

If the Church got their way, women would still be stuck at home being nothing but breeders and "good" housewives. They wouldn't have the right to vote, much less to hold public office like Lauren does. 

Stop giving this moron attention

1 hour ago, PrettyHurts said:

This is the story they sell but the truth is the ‘pilgrims’ were religious puritans who were kicked out of 17th century England (which was pretty ******* extreme itself) as their ideology was deemed too dangerous.

That shouldn't happen, especially considering how radical some of these religious freaks are.

Ah yes the people who are all about sticking to a 300 year old document now don’t give a **** about one of its founding principles of separating church and state 

5 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Shut up Aunt Lydia :biblio:

Literally :biblio: these people have severe mental illness and it's terrifying 

And of course she won her primary today... :gaycat6:

30 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

And of course she won her primary today... :gaycat6:

:biblio:

Ok but according to the Bible isn't she only supposed to stay at home and have babies

Like, if we want to go full old testament she would not be allowed near any stage or microphone

And if she ever ****** a guy while not being married wouldn't she have to be stoned?

Like sis you're sure you want to go there?

15 hours ago, PrettyHurts said:

Yes but it was because they were TOO religious and fundamentalist :rip: England said no ma'am

The result is that 400 years later the UK has highly codified and protected abortion laws that no one is bothering to try to change while the US gets....this

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.