Subway sandwich artist shot dead over too much mayonnaise on sub

Sesame

ATLANTA — Atlanta police are investigating a shooting that has left one woman dead and another in critical condition at a metro Atlanta Subway store.

APD responded to a Circle K gas station at the intersection of Northside and Markham St. to calls about a shooting just after 6:30 p.m. When they arrived, they learned two female employees had been shot after a dispute about the amount of mayonnaise on a customer’s Subway sandwich.

Police said the woman who was killed was 26 years old. A 24-year-old employee was shot in front of her 5-year-old son and is now in critical condition. A relative told Channel 2′s Tom Jones that the victim, Jada Statum, was hit twice after she pushed her son under the counter to keep him from being hurt.

A co-owner of the Subway said that a third worker shot at the gunman.

Story continued…

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/too-much-mayo-sandwich-1-dead-1-surgery-after-being-shot-by-customer-apd-says/ERSZ6VTFOBDY5K7ELGH4IXU2WY/

Thought this was going to be about my bb Milad Mirg. Thank god it's not.

This is the kind of tragic stuff that pushes me to tip extra. Serving the overly self entitled American public is for the birds, those girls were just trying to get by. :doc:

Why am I not surprised by the country this happened in 

Pop culture

And the SCOTUS made guns more accessible lol

If the US is going to continue allowing random people to own guns could they at least be inspected for mental illness first?

Horrifying either way but the fact that this is due to too MUCH mayonnaise...like I can't relate.

If I were the sandwich artist I would probably think I were doing them a favour

Such a sad way to die. I hope the shooter gets life in prison

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

Horrifying either way but the fact that this is due to too MUCH mayonnaise...like I can't relate.

If I were the sandwich artist I would probably think I were doing them a favour

Same. I ask for extra.

Hope the POS never sees the light of day ever again

A co-owner of the Subway said that a third worker shot at the gunman.

They brought a gun to work...? :chick1:

21 minutes ago, taylamour said:

They brought a gun to work...? :chick1:

Many shops and stores in questionable areas keep a gun somewhere under the front counter in the event of a robbery.  

I don't understand how "too much mayonnaise" escalated in to shooting two people. 

That's what happens if you give everyone a gun, America. I'm getting sick if I imagine running around Berlin with people carrying guns for no reasons. Horrifying!

As somebody who worked in fast food it is perhaps one of the worst jobs, the customers are insane and the pay is disgusting. 

I cannot believe people treat fast food workers with such contempt, truly disgusting. 

iggy azalea GIF by Vevo

6 hours ago, Sesame said:

A 24-year-old employee was shot in front of her 5-year-old son and is now in critical condition

Potentially traumatizing that poor child too :biblio:

:biblio: this is so f'd up

This is horrible, the fact that 1 idiots kill a woman over this, I can't with the world rn.

Release the man he is innocent! Mayo is disgusting!

unless with french fries or chicken nuggets

Yet some will still deny that America has a problem with guns :rip: absolutely absurd 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.