Favorite Disney princess

Aethereal

Aurora just because she has the same name as my fave

I was never a Disney person but as a kid I liked Pocahontas... mostly because that was the only one my grandma had on a VHS tape so I couldn't watch any others :toofunny2:

Aurora is that *****, got Maleficent all hot and bothered by just taking a breath, plus didn’t even have to lift a finger and she gets it all.

Plus she slays in both Pink and Blue. The other peasants could never. 

Snow White is clearing.. The pioneer, the blueprint, the one who set thee standard, the one who paved the way iktr.

Does Mulan count as a princess? Then her

Ariel. I was born in 1986 and 'The Little Mermaid' was released in 1989. It was my first favorite movie. I still watch it often. I'm beyond excited for the live-action release next year. Halle is going to be an incredible Ariel. 

They are all basic with nothing special about them, but if I had to chose then I’ll go with Aurora. 

Mulan and Meg from Hercules

As a kid I always loved Ariel (the girls is a mermaid I mean c'mon) and also this severely underrated sass queen (who deserved more attention, her own correct representation void of stereotypes/racist undertones), but most don't consider Tiger Lily a "disney princess" but idc, I do :gaycat5:

native-american-peter-pan.gif

Belle, the only literate one. 

People saying Ariel :bibliahh:she is the definition of an "air head". That half fish hussy literally dumped her entire family for some random community D*CK. That's her story.

The essence of beauty Jasmine is my favorite. 

11 hours ago, Mr.Link said:

Belle, the only literate one. 

iktr :clap3:

Belle = brains and beauty and hardworking and can tame a BEAST into love/submission.

Ariel = dumb

Jasmine = spoiled

Aurora = desperate

Cinderella = opportunist

Mulan = deceptive

Tiana = bestiality

Elsa = wet blanket

Anna. She saved Fadsa in Frozen 2

Cinderella & Belle.

Edited by Avariko

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.