• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KingJay

• scheibe

• Protocol

• KatyPrismSpirit

Top Posters In This Topic

hows the label not letting her release a single if it was announced with a snippet from it :biblio:

did they suddenly change all the plans TODAY? 

I remember when she was getting her first album ready and she was such a workaholic (despite being heavily pregnant). I miss that drive from her. 

1 hour ago, Protocol said:

At least Gaga released a video for it and it was in the midst of a huge album rollout

Imagine if Gaga dropped a bunch of singles in 2010, then one single in 2011, one single in 2012, and it's now 2013 and she still hasn't released 'Born This Way' the album

That's the situation Cardi is in

you’re right

Girl why announce it then? There’s no excuse at this point.

2 hours ago, Sharapov said:

scared of flopping and being pitted against succesful doja cat i fear

Not when Doja still hasn't surpassed Cardi's domestic OR global sales, awards or acclaim depite having 3x more albums. Enjoy your OFF-TOPIC WP. :clap3:

----------

This is clearly a quick lil promo single until her album is done. She doesn't wanna do a mega budget like she always does cause this is most likely a label chosen song, not one she wanted to go with. Seems like a fight is happening on the team :deadbanana2: the fact that we're 4 years REMOVED from 2018 is so surreal. It's like she doesn't want all this money we want to throw at her :skull: 

1 hour ago, Protocol said:

At least Gaga released a video for it and it was in the midst of a huge album rollout

Imagine if Gaga dropped a bunch of singles in 2010, then one single in 2011, one single in 2012, and it's now 2013 and she still hasn't released 'Born This Way' the album

That's the situation Cardi is in

Thats EXACTLY the position she's in...EXCEPT Belcalis has arguably CEMENTED herself deeper into pop culture than Gaga did in those first four years. Tv shows, fashion lines, lucrative business ventures, pop culture zeitgeist, films, nonstop #1s and radio dominance, her 2017-19 is eerily similar to Gaga's 2009-2010. Interesting how these iconic girls' careers cycle. But yeah I've kinda accepted the second album isn't coming this summer so I'm here for anything the Queen Of Hip-hop drops in the meantime :clap3:

Edited by Scorp

2 minutes ago, Scorp said:

Thats EXACTLY the position she's in...EXCEPT Belcalis has CEMENTED herself deeper into pop culture than Gaga did in those first four years. Tv, films, nonstop #1s and radio dominance, her 2017-19 is eerily similar to Gaga's 2009-2010. Interesting how these iconic girls' careers cycle. 

Absolutely delusional

2 hours ago, CristianGarcia said:

The pop girls these days are a mess 

They really are tbh

I wonder if this is an Atlantic issue or a team issue.

She’s always been a hardworking girl and inmerses heavily in her creative stuff. Seems like It’s the first time she trusted others to do their jobs without her being on the watch (I’m assuming she’s busy being a mom) and some people were unprofessional.

I hope we get to know what’s going on

what?? this is a mess already :mazen: her team/label/whoever better figure it all out

Edited by FireFade

This is giving me "My label wont let me release unless it goes viral on tik tok" halsey teas

Not some barbz in here laughing when Onika Petty owes ya'll a whole ass Documentary & other scrapped things cuz she keeps flopping lolol

she literally had 1 year and 5 months to prepare for this single but this is extraordinarily unprofessional.

Bardi Gang Jr kiiing in here, when their other fave bombs with music videos and everything

Yeah, I'd be scared too

Lady Gaga GIF

This era will underperform tbh and I think she knows it also 

Can she just drop her sophomore album already? :biblio:

Pop culture

Screaming, why would you announce a video you haven't even shot yet :rip:

5 hours ago, Scorp said:

Thats EXACTLY the position she's in...EXCEPT Belcalis has arguably CEMENTED herself deeper into pop culture than Gaga :clap3:

Lol 

OT: Come on girl .. just drop the album and go 

girl just give us the album

So she announced the single on TV and in the morning her team called and said things are not ready? That makes no sense :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.