Sweetener reaches #1 in Greece for the first time ever

KillingYourCareer

This week's Greek albums chart: http://www.ifpi.gr/charts_en.html (archived). It's a physical sales only chart and it's probably the result of 3 friends buying it together at Public in Syntagma Square which is one of the very few monitored stores, but still... well done Ari! :soda:

oh wow :jonny6: 

I love that my favourite project is her album with the most #1s on album charts around the world 

Nnn this chart has always confused me, either sales are THIS tragic or they’re counting shipments instead of sales (I did see a **** ton of Sweetener LPs for the first time the other day I was at Public, many more than usual) 

Anyways, snatch that #1 Ariana :flame:

31 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

This week's Greek albums chart: http://www.ifpi.gr/charts_en.html (archived). It's a physical sales only chart and it's probably the result of 3 friends buying it together at Public in Syntagma Square which is one of the very few monitored stores, but still... well done Ari! :soda:

:rip:

anyways, deserved for her best album 

Okay? :rip:

33 minutes ago, Ego said:

Nnn this chart has always confused me, either sales are THIS tragic or they’re counting shipments instead of sales (I did see a **** ton of Sweetener LPs for the first time the other day I was at Public, many more than usual) 

Anyways, snatch that #1 Ariana :flame:

Sweetener has rose in UK as well due to the LPs restock, especially the peach one, which was unfindable, don't know if in Greece it was the standard one or not though.

5 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Sweetener has rose in UK as well due to the LPs restock, especially the peach one, which was unfindable, don't know if in Greece it was the standard one or not though.

It was the standard! If it was the peach one I would’ve snatched a copy so quick :chick3:

I should go and buy Love Sux from there

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.