Bridgit Mendler goes viral on Twitter

Virgos Groove

we miss you and you will forever be famous dr mendler

please come back and i'll single-handedly make you top all charts worldwide 

80f7b0ff051e3efc1a74b40302cc7f5e.jpg

But we need the people liking and retweeting to actually support her music because she deserves it. I hope she comes back soon!

Evidence that quality pays off in the end. Another win for the best ex act.

That concept is giving me anxiety just looking at it. The people in the top seats will need a telescope to even see what's happening on the pitch :skull: 

OT: The mods need to determine how many retweets and likes now counts as "viral" :clown: 

Does anyone know why she disappeared after Disney contract was over? From what I understand she focusing on her education right? 

I love her so much. HMNI… is really THAT album. 

4 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Does anyone know why she disappeared after Disney contract was over? From what I understand she focusing on her education right? 

She released an insanely good EP and a few great singles after leaving Disney but yeah, she's focusing on her education

I only know Hurricane and I'd still go see her just to hear that masterpiece live :alexz:

21 minutes ago, Khal said:

The mods need to determine how many retweets and likes now counts as "viral" :clown: 

Wasn't 100k considered the minimum? I could've swore they had declared that on oldTRL.

Just now, ATWK said:

Wasn't 100k considered the minimum? I could've swore they had declared that on oldTRL.

Oh, legit didn't know that. 

Though, I think i still saw a "viral" thread with like 50k retweets last week :rip: 

The way I stan her since Ready Or Not Came but at the same time it makes me angry that this kind of tweets go viral because she cancelled a lot of shows during her career for not selling enough and two of them where when I was going to see her :rip: I hate you all 

Edited by Julia Fox

• ATRL Moderator

Iconic queen did that

“Nemesis” and the singles after it were all SOOO GOOD. They sound fresher today than upon arrival. I need her to come back after she gets that degree :jonny6: the snippet from last year was immaculate too I know she has some bops on that hard drive next to her research papers 

The way she goes viral and she's been far from the music scene for a while, come back Dr Mendler, you're needed!

6 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

The way I stan her since Ready Or Not Came but at the same time it makes me angry that this kind of tweets go viral because she cancelled a lot of shows during her career for not selling enough and two of them where when I was going to see her :rip: I hate you all 

Ready or Not went top ten here in the UK so we did our part in supporting Dr Mendler x

54 minutes ago, fountain said:

Ready or Not went top ten here in the UK so we did our part in supporting Dr Mendler x

Oh WOW :jonnycat:

British people might not be that bad after all 

SophisticatedSpectacularLamprey.mp4

1 hour ago, fountain said:

Atty. Bridgit Mendler, PhD, JD*

2 hours ago, fountain said:

Not only went top 10 but stayed four weeks at that reign 

it warms my heart seeing the love she have been receiving in the past years, she's truly a treasure and the ones that know, K-N-O-W!

the punches from GLC to Lemonade Mouth to the random songs here and there, then the debut album of all debut albums... what a time to be alive...

one of the greatest days in music history and I'm not remotely exaggerating...

October
Bridgit Mendler Hello My Name Is... Pop, soul Hollywood [505]
Kendrick Lamar Good Kid, M.A.A.D City West Coast hip hop, gangsta rap Top Dawg, Aftermath, Interscope [506]
Stone Sour House of Gold & Bones – Part 1 Alternative metal, hard rock, heavy metal Roadrunner [507]
Taylor Swift Red Pop rock, country pop Big Machine

[508]

the post hwr music was amazing too, finish your education Dr. Mendler then come back and bless us again, I'll be here even if it takes ten more years :gaycat6:

19 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Not only went top 10 but stayed four weeks at that reign 

We, for once, understood the assignment 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.