• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• slw84

• Renan90

• Bears01

Top Posters In This Topic

:heart2: period did that with just 3 days!!

50 minutes ago, tshwark said:

Congrats, the song is free falling on spotify so this is as good as it gets.

You would be familiar with free falling on the charts lately

CtZmgK_XYAEPFoi.thumb.jpg.adf49e3f17b1d9

OT: Not bad :clap3:

1 hour ago, onewillowsilk said:

You got them all. 

I am curious if he could possibly break the Beatles record. It would require he consistently keeps releasing for the next decade, though. If he takes a long break like Rihanna and loses momentum one day, it’s over.  75% of his #1s are in the last 5 years, despite his popular career spanning 13 years total. So it’s very much a strike while the iron is hot deal.

He seems to not care about taking breaks so I doubt we’ll ever go more than a year or 2 without a drake release.

52 minutes ago, Green said:

This. I don't think it will be top 5 next week. It needs the official video and more airplay. For example Lizzo is #5 this week and she's top 3 on Radio.

But it will be top 10 for sure.

It will be #6??? It seems like

Streams - 16 Million - 120 Points (it looks like it's doing similar to First Class overall if it keeps falling on Spotify tbh since it's ahead on Apple)

Radio - 27.5 Million(36.6 mil) - 46 Points

Digital Sales - 11,500 - 23 Points 

= 189 Points

I’m so happy for Bey. It’s only up from here!!

not it challenging top 5 next week :jonny5: now imagine if she would’ve just let it have a full tracking week of sales ugh. why does she always do this :hoetenks:

9 minutes ago, bad guy said:

You would be familiar with free falling on the charts lately

CtZmgK_XYAEPFoi.thumb.jpg.adf49e3f17b1d9

OT: Not bad :clap3:

:hoetenks:

Top 10 seems likely for next week. The video is important tho and it'll be a stronger presence as it grows in radio :clap3:

6 minutes ago, Armani? said:

It will be #6??? It seems like

Streams - 16 Million - 120 Points (it looks like it's doing similar to First Class overall if it keeps falling on Spotify tbh since it's ahead on Apple)

Radio - 27.5 Million(36.6 mil) - 46 Points

Digital Sales - 11,500 - 23 Points 

= 189 Points

So she might not need a video if the streams stabilize or continue to rise.

I guess we'll see tomorrow. If she's out of top 10 in the U.S on Spotify tomorrow I'm settling my bet on the lower portion top 10. Still good. 

if she does drop the video before friday she's definitely going top 5

I don’t get it. Why not to release on Friday?

congrats queen.

Bey is back and she's sleeping real good at night :clap3:

I thought she'd get the #1 debut with how much she was hyped, this seems mid

25 years into her career and still top 15 with only 3 days. Only Queen B

23 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

It's virtually impossible to get a #1 debut with 3 days of tracking - as in it's never been done in Billboard history. What the **** are you on about? 

Edited by abeille

Dumb to release it not on Friday, however the chart trajectory will look better when she lands in the top 10 next week - so I guess it's kind of smart...

A full week of tracking would have been preferred. Use the video to boost if interest wanes. :snorkle:

To be fair this is already good for Bey. If it goes Top10 next week and even Top5 with the video then it's great. 

It's a tiktok trend away from #1 so I wouldn't bet against this song tbh. 

26 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Do you people have any idea how charts work. It had literally less than half the tracking week :rip: please either learn how this stuff works, or just don’t comment. At all. 

3 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Do you people have any idea how charts work. It had literally less than half the tracking week :rip: please either learn how this stuff works, or just don’t comment. At all. 

It's Beyonce, she should be able to do that

10 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

It's Beyonce, she should be able to do that

No, nobody can do that. Especially when the biggest streaming artist alive outside of Bad Bunny (Drake) dropped an entire album 4 days prior into the tracking week :rip: y’all truly go above and beyond to throw “shade” and to “drag” you don’t even do the most basic of research. 

Here I’ll spell it out for you: the tracking week for singles ends Thursday at 11:59 P.M. she released her song on a Tuesday at 12:00 A.M. 

Do you understand now? 

Edited by Bears01

7 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

No, nobody can do that. Especially when the biggest streaming artist alive outside of Bad Bunny (Drake) dropped an entire album 4 days prior into the tracking week :rip: y’all truly go above and beyond to throw “shade” and to “drag” you don’t even do the most basic of research. 

Here I’ll spell it out for you: the tracking week for singles ends Thursday at 11:59 P.M. she released her song on a Tuesday at 12:00 A.M. 

Do you understand now? 

No, we understand charts, but do Bey fans? They're the ones who claim is an unstoppable queen who breaks the Internet with everything she does? Looks more like she bent the Internet instead of broke it this time around.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.