Update: Dems try to cheat Green Party in NC and lose; Greens now official 3rd party

Communion

Update 8/1: 

Update 7/10:

--

Edited by Communion

You are making stuff up. Nobody is voting for your fellow genocide supporters anyway. The Green Party is full of vile morons, and Jill Stein is a literal russian asset.     

Edited by Brishka

16 minutes ago, Brishka said:

Nobody is voting    

Sir, why are you from some place in Eastern Europe trying to defend the Democratic Party attacking democracy and committing voter intimidation against people who simply filed a petition to allow a political party to be listed on a ballot? If the Green Party gets so few votes, why is an official Democratic Party organization harassing those who filed a petition for ballot access?

The entitlement of Eastern Europeans - from Russians to others - to meddle in American politics is wild. Who is paying you for this disinformation campaigning from thousands of miles away? You see the irony of accusing anyone to the left of Ronald Reagan of being a "foreign asset" while posting from a very foreign country that is far, far away.. yes? :skull:

Edited by Communion

It's amazing how the Democrats are more scared of the Green Party than Repubs are of the Libertarian's despite the later being way more organized.

More of this get rid of 3rd parties allowing for our roll back in democracy. Its time to undo republicans. 

20 minutes ago, L.B GAGA said:

More of this get rid of 3rd parties allowing for our roll back in democracy. Its time to undo republicans. 

And how does suppressing leftist organizing “undo Republicans”?

What better way to diminish Republican power directly than targeting powerless third parties and not holding accountable the actual Republicans with the actual power ? :gaycat3:

Edited by DAP

7 minutes ago, DAP said:

And how does suppressing leftist organizing “undo Republicans”?

The way liberals are outing themselves as moral equivalents to the Jan 6th rioters by endorsing this voter harassment. :mazen:

1 hour ago, Shame♥ said:

It's amazing how the Democrats are more scared of the Green Party than Repubs are of the Libertarian's despite the later being way more organized.

well said 

I mean, US already doesn't have democracy with these two highly protected parties (on purpose) so it is embarrassing they would attack third parties when they should be expanding the rights of equal multi-choice optiins

20 minutes ago, Communion said:

The way liberals are outing themselves as moral equivalents to the Jan 6th rioters by endorsing this voter harassment. :mazen:

Not surprising when the politic they ascribe to is rooted in logical fallacies, divorced from reality, that have been, are presently being, and will forever be easily debunked, and therefore threatened. But hey, it’s fine they’re beginning to embrace who they really are. Because if they find solace in supporting a government of politicians beholden to their corporate donors, that will actively siphon taxpayer money to finance their own interests and alienate voters they falsely believe they are entitled to, or seeing Nancy Polypsi remark about missing when the Republican Party was strong, not unlike when they were while gays were dying of AIDS and Iraqi civilians were being massacred merely as “collateral damage”, then… more power to them. :gaycat2:

24 minutes ago, onapearl said:

Yeah I remember looking at the numbers for my state and the Republicans lost a lot more votes to the Libertarians than the Democrats lost to the Green Party. 

The reason Republicans even lost Georgia in 2020 was because Libertarians soaked up votes from Perdue and Loeffler voters, while the Green Party has zero presence in the state and can’t even get on the ballot. :rip: 

An embarrassment... this is why the U.S. is low among Western countries in democracy rankings.

• 2 weeks later...

Edited by Communion

Absolutely disgusting. The Democrat party - aka the party of superdelegates - is extremely ANTI-democratic, wbk

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

• 3 weeks later...
 Update 8/1: 

Love it when democracy is protected :clap3:

Can’t wait when the Green Party lose again. ?????

Edited by GhostBox

2 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

I love it when they lose. ?????

I... think you misread the title? :ahh:

Suck it, anti-democracy neolibs!

3 hours ago, GhostBox said:

I love it when they lose. ?????

I love it when you lose too :ahh: :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.