Will the Xmen get more attention than the Avengers once Marvel releases a movie?

Distantconstellation

So we know Xmen 97 cartoon is coming out next year and its going to be a continuation of the uber popular Xmen the animated series cartoon of the 90s that was a ratings juggernaut. I keep hearing that an Xmen movie will not come out until 2025 and honestly thats too far awau. Im scared that by the time Xmen is released the superhero hype will have died down

THE AVENGERS were d-listers before disney made them into household names. All the attention that they got and currently get should have been what the Xmen should be getting because they were already known before the movies and were already A-listers. Bryan Singer and Fox never did the Xmen justice and never understood it, so i cant wait until Marvel finally does Xmen like its suppose to. 

The X-Men are the most eagerly awaited arrival to the MCU by MCU stans, not only that but their line-up alone is stacked with icons (Wolverine, Jean Grey, Storm, Rogue, Kitty Pryde, Cyclops, etc.) that it wouldn’t surprise me if Marvel starts introducing / teasing them one by one.

It depends on whether Marvel wants them to get more attention than the Avengers. Anyways, they deserve it.

Yes and then they can stop with the exploitive over priced X-men merch! 

Well they will get my attention because X-Men are the only thing I stan from Marvel.:jonnycat:

I'll never care about The Avengers.

Yes. I love x men and hope disney uses its money to make the movies good.

3 hours ago, Rachel Berry said:

The X-Men are the most eagerly awaited arrival to the MCU by MCU stans, not only that but their line-up alone is stacked with icons (Wolverine, Jean Grey, Storm, Rogue, Kitty Pryde, Cyclops, etc.) that it wouldn’t surprise me if Marvel starts introducing / teasing them one by one.

Rumors are swirling that the XMen film wont happen till 2 phases from now. Theyre going to try and undo all the fuckups Fox did and actually build these heroes individually and give them a strong footing in the MCU. Wolverine will probably be shelved for later, Marvel Girl, Cyclops, Angel, Rogue, Iceman and Beast will probably be the core X-Men moving forward.

2 hours ago, ToMmY said:

Well they will get my attention because X-Men are the only thing I stan from Marvel.:jonnycat:

I'll never care about The Avengers.

This

I doubt those movies are ever happening. They know the X-Men are much better and were movies made on a much higher level of film-making (well the good ones anyway) so they re-acquired the rights to essentially shelve any competition for those wooden, jive ass Avengers

Edited by Dark Miracles

I don't know who the avengers are and I don't care.

But I do know who the x-men are and like some of them.
So probably

Yes, they have potential to be as big as infinity war at least. Comic book films have become thier own genre and won’t be dying anytime soon. Wether people like it or not. Avengers franchise is at an even bigger level then Star wars and that’s been going for like 50 years

I hope so. I love the X-Men.

Maybe they can use House of X storyline for the MCEU.

Of course. They're superior in every single way possible and are so anticipated that Kevin knows he needs to do it right and not **** it up. 

I hope so. I'm still a little skeptical about Marvel doing them justice going by their recent releases.

But if Feige play his cards right, the mutants could be Marvel's headlining teams. There're too many good stories and teams of mutants to be adapted to big screens and D+ series.

no lol :toofunny3:

the current mcu can't even release a movie as good as bryan singer's x-men, what makes you guys think they can outdo the avengers with their x-men movies if they ever happen

7 hours ago, Johnny Cash said:

Can't wait for the X-Men to be a comedy show :cm:

:toofunny3:

it will be a bunch of teenagers doing action poses while delivering the worst one-liners and the most annoying woke talk

x men movies at 70+ on MC:

Days of Future Past 75, Logan 77

median: 64

mcu movies at 70+ on MC:

winter soldier 70, ant man and wasp 70, shang chi 71, no way home 71, dr stranger 72, homecoming 73, ragnorak 74, civil war 75, guardians 76, endgame 78, iron man 79, black panther 88

median: 69

:gaygacat4:

They’re icons, if there’s anything that’ll beat superhero fatigue it’s the introduction of X-men into the MCU :johnald:

when we get an X-Men vs Avengers movie and the Scarlet Witch returns to fight Phoenix force :jonnycat:

Edited by BoyLikeYouSuxx

Storm alone eats the Avengers. 

13 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

Rumors are swirling that the XMen film wont happen till 2 phases from now. Theyre going to try and undo all the fuckups Fox did and actually build these heroes individually and give them a strong footing in the MCU. Wolverine will probably be shelved for later, Marvel Girl, Cyclops, Angel, Rogue, Iceman and Beast will probably be the core X-Men moving forward.

Yeah no.

There is zero chance that Storm will be excluded from the MCU roster.  There’s also no need for Angel or Beast, so I foresee the line-up as:

-Cyclops

-Jean (honestly as much as I love her, she may be expendable to the overall MCU, given The Phoenix Saga is radioactive to the box office at this point…)

-Storm (may be introduced in Black Panther, tbd)

-Colossus

-Nightcrawler

-Kitty Pryde

-Wolverine

-Iceman (again, expendable…. I can’t see the MCU going all in with his sexuality, and he otherwise has nothing else incredibly compelling going for him aside from his Omega status)

*Rogue will be introduced at some point, but I think she should be given her comics origin and be portrayed as a villain initially.  The Captain Marvel set up couldn’t be more opportune for that storyline tbh, which would then establish Rogue as a proper power house.

Obviously we’ll need Xavier and Magneto, but I think they’re the only certifiable givens aside from Storm.

We‘ll be looking at a mix of the O5 and the Giant Sized team, who track as the most popular mutants in the entire series and are also incredibly diverse.  The problem with the X-Men is that there are just TOO MANY iconic characters…

Edited by Emir

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.