Interesting couple goes viral on TikTok

Scotland

What do we think? Is there hope for us ladies?

Tumblr: Image

In this video she explains that her husband values her for her inner qualities and doesn't  define her worth by her looks.
Edited by AbeHicks

4 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:
In this video she explains that her husband values her for her inner qualities and doesn't  define her worth by her looks.

It’s funny how no one is bothering to watch and reply to this video so far in this thread. The user above me literally is an example of what is being said in this video lol 

She said in one of the videos that they met in highschool? Sounds like it's been a long term thing, good for them

Edit: He also didn't always look like that

Edited by Illuminati

I've seen tons of couples like this though...like one is considered conventionally attractive and the other may be a little less attractive but still cute etc...and they are in successful long term committed relationships. I think it's not that rare no?

Thinking Of You

I don’t think it’s as interesting as that one interracial straight couple where the man dressed in women’s clothing, wore heels, makeup, and was very feminine, but the girl dressed in men’s clothing and sneakers, didn’t wear any makeup, and was quite masculine. It was a real relationship too.

Women don’t have to try as hard to have good looking partners, we been knew

She spilled in that video! What a wonderful woman, I bet she's amazing to be around!

There's many fit dudes in my gym with average women in long term relationships, and I have to say that the more fit I'm getting the less I search for a 10/10 body in a partner and instead I'm focused more on the inside. I know it sounds dumb, but a lot of unfit/unattractive people over-value physical appearance. I think that it also has to do with the fact that the more you love yourself, the less superficial you get. 

I see nothing unusual, they seem like a happy couple.

I mean no offense towards anyone but this shouldn't be considered "interesting". Anyone should be able to love anyone else regardless of how you look/how traditionally "attractive" you are, or anything superficial like that. Compatibility and personality along with honesty and shared values/goals is the key to a healthy and long-term relationship.

2 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

i love that she got so real in this video cause i was reading a bunch of comments and its BIZARRE the amount of people thinking thye mustve met when one or the other didnt look like they do now or that he fetishizes fat women. i mean that might even be the case, idk, but its crazy to think that people will never assume that they are in a relationship just cause they actually love and care for each other, theres always gotta be another reason for people and thats sick 

que intersante 

Tumblr: Image

good for her!  I've seen him on IG millions of time, I think.  

Her husband is hot and she’s beautiful. Good for them. 

The way people harassed and making fun of her just because she's living her life and got a hot boyfriend is serving LOSER behavior :ahh:

Stay mad

9 hours ago, Illuminati said:

She said in one of the videos that they met in highschool? Sounds like it's been a long term thing, good for them

Edit: He also didn't always look like that

OMG they're a highschool sweetheart?! They are so cute :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.