Is Netflix trash now?

Revolution

The way there's nothing to watch no matter how much you scroll :biblio:

And how all of their original films are certified PANNED on RT. And their original shows are either painfully boring or random cake shows. 

Is she over?

Their French mystery show "The 7 Lives of Lea" is kinda sorta the best 2022 Netflix original released this year

drunk-dancing.gif

@Revolutionyou should watch The 7 Lives of Lea since one of the lead stories revolves around Arab immigrant boy in high school and his life in early 1990s France 

Yes :) 

Not when Stranger Things season 4 ate everything hbo max has to offer :alexz:  the anticipation for volume 2 is astronomical.

5 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

@Revolutionyou should watch The 7 Lives of Lea since one of the lead stories revolves around Arab immigrant boy in high school and his life in early 1990s France 

I skimmed it before to the parts where the main character is shirtless but I'll watch it for the plot now.

I think they know their trash. Isn’t one of their YouTube names “ Still watching Netflix ? “ ?

no Umbrella Academy season 3 just dropped

it always was, they had a couple of good show but the rest has always been pure shite 

HBO Max is the best streaming service 

1 hour ago, magazine said:

baby, we're all in HBO Max now

cI2YITd.gif

:cm:

They have a bunch of utter crap but the good stuff they put out is GOOD :giraffe:

Stranger Things alone buries a good chunk of HBO Max and their prestige film content is among the best :jonnycat:

It's still the cheapest streaming service in my country so I'm still with them. Haven't really watched anything lately though.

Not really. Stranger Things, Bridgerton, Squid Game, Emily In Paris, Grace and Frankie are all amazing, they have many good shows, and Murder Mystery was a good movie as well. People do too much  on this provider when the fact is, it is far less toxic than Peacock.

https://i.imgur.com/gsnnrAp.gif

4 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

Not really. Stranger Things, Bridgerton, Squid Game, Emily In Paris, Grace and Frankie are all amazing, they have many good shows, and Murder Mystery was a good movie as well. People do too much  on this provider when the fact is, it is far less toxic than Peacock.

https://i.imgur.com/gsnnrAp.gif

I don't know if I would call Emily in Paris amazing, but it's fun, low-brow entertainment! I also love Heartstopper. 

You all may trash netflix but no one will delete the app. Netflix is where all the buzz is... It gives at least 1 talk worthy show per month. HBO and Disney just will stretch 1 show over 2 months. I don't even remember the last good hbo show. Euphoria is a hbo show not hbo max...

It always has been... especially in Australia since so many shows didn't come to our screens. 

Luckily paramount, Disney+ and binge came out because they had all the shows that netflix never had in my country or if they did it got taken off

Ngl im tempting to pause my disney+ membership to be able to afford netflix for a month just to watch stranger things. But im pretty sure I can get my friend to download the season for me for free.

Where have you been? It’s been trash for years

They should bring back the quality, tbh. They spend way too much money on trash shows/movies when they should focus more on their acclaimed stuff which is what bring them viewers.

Orange Is The New Black, Stranger Things, House of Cards, Lupin, The Queen's Gambit, The Crown >>>

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.