Germany scraps Nazi-era law that barred doctors’ abortion ads

Daddy

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/24/germany-scraps-nazi-era-abortion-law-that-criminalises-doctors

Some good news on the abortion topic coming from Germany!

The governing social democrat, liberal and green parties, as well as the leftwing Die Linke, provided sufficient votes on Friday to scrap paragraph 219a of the German criminal code, which meant any doctor who publicly “offers, announces [or] advertises” abortion services could face penalties of up to two years’ imprisonment or a fine.

The parliamentary blocs of the centre-right Christian Democratic Union (CDU) and far-right Alternative für Deutschland voted against lifting the restrictions.

Glad the Christians/Nazis (spot the difference, oop!) votes got blocked by normal people :clap3:

“Dr. Hans Müller: abortions at a price you can afford. Book your appointment now via Whatsapp”

docs.jpg

Good, abortion should be accessible:clap3:
It's a funny coincidence, that the "opposing" decisions in the US and in Germany were made at the same day.

13 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

“Dr. Hans Müller: abortions at a price you can afford. Book your appointment now via Whatsapp”

docs.jpg

I fear he'd get me pregnant just by looking the way he does :thing:

7 hours ago, Velvet Night said:

Good, abortion should be accessible:clap3:
It's a funny coincidence, that the "opposing" decisions in the US and in Germany were made at the same day.

one is a democratic and liberal and progressive, free country... the other one is the United States of America.

:clap3:

My chosen home. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.