hey there summerboy, let's go for a drive!

JoeAg

I wanted to make a little thread about summer flings, and the nostalgia and memories which can ensue. I have a summerboy right now who is poly and will leave in August to go back to Texas where he lives with his boyfriend. we've spent a lot of this month hanging out and sleeping together (mostly in a platonic way but occasionally other ways lol) and we're gonna go to pride together this weekend. he's not my first summerboy, but he's the first where I've recognized that he will have to go (oh oh oh oh oh). my first was way back in high school (the Ultraviolence boy, if y'all remember my post in that thread lol)

so let's discuss summerboys here :gaycat2: go!

1 minute ago, JoeAg said:

I've recognized that he will have to go (oh oh oh oh oh).

:dies: this sent me.

Can’t relate to any of this though :weeps:

I love it when random men come to my city for the summer as tourists and then we can have some fun and I don't have to come up with excuses as to why I don't want to see them again. 

Tumblr: Image

JohnWayneHolland

Let's get lost you can take me home, somewhere nice we can be alone, bikini tops coming o-o-off :WAP:

Had a handsome cub sleeping with me last weekend, I woke up before him and 

Spoiler

G*d i loved his morning w00d

Edited by Zeferino

I had a couple last summer right before I left for a new job in a new city. Here I am back in my hometown for work and now I have to come up with reasons to reject their advances. :rip: A mess

I read the title as  sammyyboy   :ace:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.