SCOTUS rules 6-3 against NY state's conceal carry law

Vermillion

8 hours ago, Brishka said:

You can thank all of the far-left idiots who didn't vote for Hillary in 2016, allowing Trump to appoint three SC judges. "But Bernie promised me free stuff !1111!!!!!!!"

6 hours ago, Brishka said:

Yes, if little communists keep sabotaging sane neoliberal Democrats who are pushing for gay rights, abortions and gun control, you are going to end up with a dictatorship. The MAGA insurrections within the GOP are like two elections away from seizing power. Hillary recently warned that the U.S. is on the cusp of losing its democracy. 

I can't emphasize strong enough how much I hate both the far-left and the far-right.   

Why is someone from like.... *spins wheel* .... Latvia? Poland? Lithuania? screaming about American communists? :deadbanana4: The way people not from America so easily give away that their obsession with American politics is not about anyone's well-being when they, from their little far-right anti-communist country, start going off on "COMMUNISTS!!!!", like as though people with literally no political representation can somehow be responsible for anything in a political system. :skull: Maybe at least try to hide your political propaganda in rhetoric that doesn't give away you don't even know what you're talking about. 

Hillary Clinton never once stepped foot in Wisconsin (because she hates poor black people) and spent the last day of her election not in a winnable swing state but doing a... Beyonce concert in Ohio, which she lost by 8 points. :skull:

Conservatives are shaping the next three generations of politics because Hillary hated meeting poor black people. :michael: It feels pretty fair to say objectively that anyone who voted for her in the 2016 primary should have deep regret and shame for setting this all in motion.

Edited by Communion

15 hours ago, Brishka said:

You can thank all of the far-left idiots who didn't vote for Hillary in 2016, allowing Trump to appoint three SC judges. "But Bernie promised me free stuff !1111!!!!!!!"

hahahaha :lmao: Your welcome i guess. God bless Susan Sarandon too 

Amazing how these 6 people can ruin millions of lives so easily. Democracy? Yeah, right. 

Gay marriage will be next 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.