Will Rihanna’s comeback have as much hype as Beyoncé’s?

Solaria

Probably double the hype. Rihanna is the bigger star and Gen Z sees her as cool and goals unlike Beyoncé who has lost her cool factor to the kids. 

Edited by MotoPapi

Good luck booking that comeback you speak of

Without a doubt 

i think the longer the time rihanna takes the bigger the hype gets tbh 

Rihanna will have the same hype but wont reach the same peak til later on (she has GP but not a base) she will most probably go for a friday release with male collab (or be a ballad which is better for females when theyre older and need a hit) and radio deal.

Bey's tuesday house track is more pitchfork'd rollout.

1 minute ago, kyliefever2002 said:

i think the longer the time rihanna takes the bigger the hype gets tbh 

Ironically, this is very true. Her status now is massive but her presence is so unorthodox.

Case in point: Her daily streams now stabilising at 10M+, her monthly listeners climbing to 50M+ and still climbing and going viral on social media every week.

:bibliahh:

It’ll be a lot bigger tbh, especially if the song is actually good

It will be bigger.

I think it actually is bigger even tho there is no comeback in the horizon.... lol

13 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Ironically, this is very true. Her status now is massive but her presence is so unorthodox.

Case in point: Her daily streams now stabilising at 10M+, her monthly listeners climbing to 50M+ and still climbing and going viral on social media every week.

:bibliahh:

Ikr :deadbanana: it doesn't even make sense 

The fact that beyonce took June and july makes me believe more in a November release again for Rih.. 

And the Rihanna hype is like three times more. No shade 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

she’s not coming back :coffee2:

It will be bigger.

But i'm also scared that people will be very harsh about the music considering how much they've waited.

Either way, Rihanna tends to be smart when it comes to putting out the right single to launch an era. Work was a good example of that

Edited by Robyn.

Rihanna isn't releasing another album. The sooner everyone gets used to this the better.

Why would she want to? Music makes her only pennies compared to what the other endeavours bring her. Plus she was never that passionate about music like Beyoncé is. There's no incentive to her.

Don't get me wrong I would LOVE new music from her and I'm sure it would be good. I just don't see it happening. Maybe it will someday but not in the next 5 years or so.

Edited by Daydream

38 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Rihanna will have the same hype but wont reach the same peak til later on (she has GP but not a base) she will most probably go for a friday release with male collab (or be a ballad which is better for females when theyre older and need a hit) and radio deal.

I don't know if this was intented to be shade, but 5 out of 8 of Rihanna's lead singles were solo so I don't know where you got that "male feature" probability from. 

She is bigger so probably. Also, I'm sure she would come back with an actual good song unlike Beyoncé.

The hate that this site has towards Beyoncé. Y'all said that there's no hype at all and look she's #3 on Apple Music. 

OT: There's hype. But if the music is good and the roll out is well planned, the hypes will be greater. 

It will have just as much, if not more.

11 minutes ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

No lol

She isn't 1/4 the star Beyoncé is:dies:

Here's the clock you ordered

Album sales:

Rihanna - 33,480,000

Beyoncé - 33,430,000

Singles:

Rihanna - 257,560,000

Beyoncé - 166,890,000

Youtube

Rihanna - +19,8B views

Beyoncé - +15B views

Spotify

Rihanna - +50M monthly listeners

Beyoncé - +32M monthly listeners

Rihanna Dance GIF - Rihanna Dance Twerk - Discover & Share GIFs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.