Have you ever cried because of your fave?

Julia Fox

I mean… it’s kinda normal to cry with songs so the actual question is if you have cried because your fave lose a Grammy or a VMA, lose the top spot position by a little, because something happened in their lifes or because they had an emotional interview or performance?

Edited by Julia Fox

Not when they lost anything, nah. Emotional performances do get to me, I won’t lie.

I'm sorry but if you cry because your rich millionaire fave lost an award or their song didn't chart well.... :deadbanana2:

But yeah some moments did make me tear up/cry. Notably Gaga talking about her sexual assault, Ariana and the whole Manchester mess, Taylor talking about her mother's cancer..

i remember crying when i saw the video of beyonce talking about her miscarriage on life is but a dream 

also ariana when she posted about manchester and during one love, that was so sad 

also that dreadful interview where charli is asked about sophie and she just starts crying 

I cried once when I listened to Billie's everything I wanted

Edited by outoftime

• ATRL Moderator

I definitely shed some tears after watching this :weeps: 

I almost cried when she released Spirit Indestructible with that noisy nasal voice :chick3:

I mean why Nelly , why ?

not really :skull:

i was even kii-ng with my friends in class during the #TaylorSwiftIsOverParty even while they were personally dragging me like i was Taylor :rip:

Edited by Taylucifer

I almost cry everytime I watch One Love Manchester performances and I teared up while listening to Ghostin when it came out, if it happens it has deeper causes 

Edited by ariananext
typo

I'm a Charli XCX, so I was super worried and sadedened in the morning that Sophie passed away, never a celebrity passing had crushed me as much, now every time she speaks or talk about her I feel super sad and worried for her

I cried watching Miss Americana when Taylor was crying on #taylorisoverparty. She is such a sweet soul and that was such an emotional moment.

Also sometimes I cry looking at her sales and achievement. I'm so proud of my fave. She's an inspiration.

Well, a member of my fav group passed away last year..  I was crying buckets.

Edited by Gwendolyn

1 minute ago, LikeaRebel said:

Yes, when I saw her new ass :weeps:

Who?

After hearing 4 then I Was Here played at the end, I was driving and it really hit me. Just a rollercoaster of emotions. 

Also when Beyonce announced she was pregnant since she was so happy. Everyone was cheering for her and you could just feel the joy and happiness for her. 

Celine Dion… seeing her perform “All By Myself” for the first time after her husband passed away. Poor thing. 

Edited by Triton

moonlitdick
37 minutes ago, ariananext said:

I almost cry everytime I watch One Love Manchester performances and I teared up while listening to Ghostin when it came out, if it happens it has deeper causes 

I recall tearing up watching OLM live when she walked out on stage & held hands with the dancers before Be Alright :weeps:

That one interview where Ariana speaks about the Manchester tragedy made me tear up a bit :dancehall:

definitely not in reaction to her “losing” in any way, that would be taking it way too far :deadbanana4: i don’t think i ever have with Gaga tbh, if i ever did it was maybe cause of something personal she said in an interview or I was listening to one of her more emotional songs after a few drinks nn (I can be a cry baby when drunk :chick3:)

25 minutes ago, LikeaRebel said:

Yes, when I saw her new ass :weeps:

:rip: 

13 minutes ago, moonlitdick said:

I recall tearing up watching OLM live when she walked out on stage & held hands with the dancers before Be Alright :weeps:

Yeah it's hard not to cry when you think about all that she's gone through

Gaga’s til it happens to you Oscar performance made me tear up. Also her The Edge of Glory acoustic piano performance at the Joanne World Tour Night 1 at Citifield in NYC. Y’all the vocals during that performance were heavenly. I was spellbound 

Edited by Gov Hooka

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.