• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CameraFlashes

• Tyrion_LMG

• Witchpop

• Supervillain

6 minutes ago, Roger said:

I really wonder what hallened to the BANKS songs. 

I'm starting to think its just a BANKS ft tove song. praying that they release it in July considering the fact that tove isn't releasing another single until late august and true romance is a ballad that will probs be forgotten in 2 weeks. it would be a waste to not drop the collab during peak summer omfg. :jonny5:

She said in her Rolling Stone interview that Pineapple Slice is the disco t*ts/b*tches of the album, with dirty lyrics and a sexy beat. :jonny6:

Edited by bitchfit

This is going to be amazing! Lady Wood logo (her best album) is back! Can't wait!!!!

Also, no songs shorter than 3 minutes - we win!

Also on the record are two songs featuring SG Lewis: “Call on Me” and “Pineapple Slice,” which she describes as “the ‘Disco ****’ of this record.” 

Someone should get us the lyrics from the vinyl gatefold: 

2_2048x2048.png?v=1655826250

:eli:

12 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

She said in her Rolling Stone interview that Pineapple Slice is the disco t*ts/b*tches of the album, with dirty lyrics and a sexy beat. :jonny6:

Ugh I wish it was a pre-release single I wanna hear it so badly

I hate how Call on Me & Pineapple Slice are titiled (with SG Lewis) and the artist is Tove Lo & SG Lewis

34 minutes ago, renforshort said:

I'm starting to think its just a BANKS ft tove song. praying that they release it in July considering the fact that tove isn't releasing another single until late august and true romance is a ballad that will probs be forgotten in 2 weeks. it would be a waste to not drop the collab during peak summer omfg. :jonny5:

I hope the collab appears in either Serpentina deluxe this summer/fall or in Dirt Femme deluxe this winter or early next year. 

Sad but true: BANKS is an artista who loves to record a bunch of songs and tease them on IG and then decide to not release them. Ugh. 

12 minutes ago, Roger said:

I hope the collab appears in either Serpentina deluxe this summer/fall or in Dirt Femme deluxe this winter or early next year. 

Sad but true: BANKS is an artista who loves to record a bunch of songs and tease them on IG and then decide to not release them. Ugh. 

are any of these deluxes confirmed, tho? 

Another meh album title, but at least the cover is stunning this time

She looks awesome on that cover. :jonny2:

LOVE the title and artwork. The thoughts of the SG Lewis tracks are already making me tingle, and the cover is giving Lady Wood (her best album) 2.0. 

So excited, 2 Die 4 was insane live I need the studio version of it :jonny5:

Also she was wearing bottoms with Dirt Femme written on them at my concert, the easter eggs, Taylor who :jonny5:

umm it’s her best artwork yet :jonny5:

the way Elvira wrote one of the songs, we really won 

flavor-yum.gif

1 hour ago, CameraFlashes said:

Also album pre-order is up on her website. 

THE COVER