Drag Race Down Under | Season Four announced! | Michelle Visage takes over as host!

publikcitizen

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• genetic fail

• KFC

• mokitsu

Cute episode!

The adverts were insane, but some of them did entertain :skull: 

I personally liked Spankie's the most, but Hannah was pretty good too. 

To me it just felt like they wanted them to tie, so that Hannah can win later on. Spankie would be too far ahead. 

The btm2 was correct and that lipsync was... insane :skull: I did kinda live, but they were going CRAZY.

I think Kween did win it and has more to offer, so I'm glad she stayed. 

I'm very curious about next week... I'm expecting (and hoping for) Molly to leave, but I could see some other scenarios happening too.

At this point I'm Team Spankie, but I'm expecting Hannah to take it.

Enjoyed this episode too. Spankie got the most laughs out of me, but Hannah's ad was also very funny and had a coherent storyline. She deserved her win, although the runway didn't really fit the category for me (but she served looks basically every week, so I'll give her a pass).

Kween is not doing it for me, I'm sorry. I know she's struggling mentally and she's probably way better than what we're seeing, but she's been coasting since the beginning and hasn't really shown anything impressive other than her lip syncing skills. Similar discourse for Beverly, her drag feels like a product of watching Drag Race rather than its own thing. Molly is just there, she's talented but they really did her a disservice by putting her on the same season as Hannah because they both fit the same archetype of drag persona.

That lip sync was a scream. The way Kween literally ran over Beverly at the beginning and later Beverly bumped into Kween but she didn't even budge had me dead. And those stunts, whew!

apr-23-2019-14-20-07.gif

It made more sense for Kween to stay, but either Spankie or Hannah will get the crown. Yuri would've rounded that top 3 perfectly because neither Kween nor Molly feel like top 3 material though.

Thought Spankie's ad was funnier than Hannah's,  but not mad at Hannah's win. 

That was one of the best lipsyncs ever,  the acrobatics :jonny5: Very happy Kween stayed though.  :clap3:

Kween just seems so ******* exhausting to be around. Everything is so serious all the time and just feels like you have to walk on eggshells around her because she is going to go on some long winded confession about anything. It honestly reminds me of being in high school and my parents making E V E R Y T H I N G a life lesson because they wanted to instill as much as possible in me before I left for college. It’s exhausting. Lighten up and have some fun for once girl

Kween Kong should've been eliminated on the spot for that runway alone. It's a piece of fabric, an unfinished one at that.

The lipsync could've been a double sashay for all I care.

They really ****** up saving Molly over Yuri last week. Neither Kween nor Molly feels like a finalist. But they'll probably put Kween in there for "growth" storyline or whatever

44 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Kween Kong should've been eliminated on the spot for that runway alone. It's a piece of fabric, an unfinished one at that.

The lipsync could've been a double sashay for all I care.

They really ****** up saving Molly over Yuri last week. Neither Kween nor Molly feels like a finalist. But they'll probably put Kween in there for "growth" storyline or whatever

This. Yuri was really charming and innovative. Molly's one win was undeserved imo (should've gone to Yuri, ironically) and she's kind of been a bootleg Hannah all season.

I do think the winner was correct even though I liked Spankie's more Hannah's was the most professional. I really hope Spankie wins the season though. 

I feel like Kween could slay a season if she was in a better headspace and was more polished. She's got all the talent to do it. 

That lipsync gave me anxiety though :dies:

I think Hannah deserved to win, her ad was more well thought out. Middle earth being Perth is funny, it’s the most isolated capital city in the world (context for non Australians). Both made me laugh though :clap3:

I don’t really know what to think about Beverly but her makeup is scary AF. Michelle really should of read her more for that.

I am SCREAMING at the lip sync that was possibly one of my favourites of all time. They way they were serving a circus act with all the flips and spins :ahh: 

That Untucked was also iconic.

I think this week we finally found out that Downunder is a viable show that is finding some sort of rhythm

7 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Kween just seems so ******* exhausting to be around. Everything is so serious all the time and just feels like you have to walk on eggshells around her because she is going to go on some long winded confession about anything. It honestly reminds me of being in high school and my parents making E V E R Y T H I N G a life lesson because they wanted to instill as much as possible in me before I left for college. It’s exhausting. Lighten up and have some fun for once girl

Perfectly put, she feels joyless and it makes for an uncomfortable viewing experience.

Ugh, so looking at the track record there's no way Hannah can lose the crown. I don't see Spankie outperforming her in a makeover challenge :rip: 

2 hours ago, Wonderland said:

Ugh, so looking at the track record there's no way Hannah can lose the crown. I don't see Spankie outperforming her in a makeover challenge :rip: 

Roople don't give a **** about a track record

He seems to LOVE Spankie and is lukewarm about Hannah so it wouldn't surprise me if Spankie gets an undeserved payola win or Ru just crowns her regardless of track record

43 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Roople don't give a **** about a track record

He seems to LOVE Spankie and is lukewarm about Hannah so it wouldn't surprise me if Spankie gets an undeserved payola win or Ru just crowns her regardless of track record

It'll be hard to crown against track record this time around. 

In Season 1 they had to do it because the top queen was a proven racist :rip:  But I think the way they place Hannah and Spankie next week will tell us who wins.

I also reckon they're quietly wanting an Australian winner after having a NZ winner last season.

Edited by Wonderland

Hannah and Spankie literally not letting the others breathe the entire competition :jonny2: I hope next week Hannah doesn't place below safe.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.