Drag Race Down Under | Season Four announced! | Michelle Visage takes over as host!

publikcitizen

• ATRL Moderator

if hannah is high next week she'll overtake sharonne for the best track record of the franchise

hannah (win): 4.43

hannah (high): 4.29

sharonne: 4.22

hannah (safe): 4.14

hannah (low): 4

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• genetic fail

• KFC

• mokitsu

Not Kween serving Tayce (1 GG win + a few bottoms) and Spankie serving Bimini (Bottom 1st episode + multiple wins towards the end) :jonny: 

All of the people in this thread who were dragging Spankie for her age must be so embarassed now because she's absolutely demolished the competition and is the runaway fan favourite :rip:

I’m getting Baga Chipz VS The Vivienne vibes wherein Baga is very clearly Ru’s favorite even though her looks are **** and Viv is 100x more polished.

• ATRL Moderator

The lip sync :ahh: 

I'm also on Team Spankie :clap3: 

At this point, I’m all for Spankie. Idk what it is but Hannah Conda just didn’t do it for me tonight. I adore Molly but I don’t think this is her time. 

Next week is a makeover so Spankies reign may be over I fear. Although maybe they will say she made them look like Spankie (for better or for worse). 

I can’t really see Hannah ******* it up but we’ll see!

18 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Next week is a makeover so Spankies reign may be over I fear. Although maybe they will say she made them look like Spankie (for better or for worse). 

A

EwVji4xUcAMsJ_S?format=jpg&name=large

tea :fan:

ru's obsession with trauma is :rip:  her whole character assessment of beverly was so weird

im team hannah, spankie is a refreshing character and a sweetheart but hannah is the full package tbh

why does kween insist on doing that torpedo move :rip: she looks ridiculous and does it not hurt like hell ?? :deadbanana2:

9 hours ago, khalyan said:

0:32 to 0:52 :ahh:

:ahh:

just like those brazilians throwing their ******* to the ground very aggressively 

That was actually a really entertaining episode, even though the makeovers were kind of a mess :rip: 

The Queen Elizabeth joke :rip: Spankie's Bambi joke :rip: 

I think the win was deserved. Kween was the only one, who actually did a good makeover visually. The attitude wasn't there fully, but whatever.

The other three were not great, but at least Spankie's girl served personality and they had good outfits/concept. BTM2 was correct imo.

That lipsync was honestly very bland. I kinda liked Molly more, but it was pretty even. It was obvious they were gonna save Hannah and I'm not mad.

Team Spankie :alexz: She would be an insane addition to the winner circle, but she's just so fun and likable!

I bet the crown is gonna go to Hannah though. She's the most polished, winner-worthy there, even though I like the other two much more.

Kween really did have an incredible makeover with Tyler. Well deserved win :clap3: 

And Hannah turned it out on the lipsync. We have a very good top 3 :clap3: Team Spankie or Kween for the win.

Wish Murray Bartlett could have been a guest judge instead of a very quick cameo. 

• ATRL Moderator

rotted makeovers :deadbanana: deserved winner and correct bottom two. frontrunner spankie for the win!

Omg the way everyone looked terrible besides Kween :deadbanana: i'm glad they went to top 3 though

Spankies make up has improved so much since the start of the season. I hope we see her on a future international season because with a bigger budget she could be unstoppable. I would be happy with any of them winning but Spankie or Hannah make the most sense (i think it’ll be spankie though)

i wish Minnie was still here but at least any of the top 3 will make a better winner than Kita :rip: 

really cool that the top 3 are all seasoned, well known queens. if Spankie wins would she be the oldest queen to get the crown on a regular season?

I kinda want Hannah to win but Spankie winning would also be amazing. This top3 is way better than last seasons though :clap3:

This season has been a hot mess as predicted but at least it is an enjoyable hot mess. Surprisingly the lip-syncs have been pretty good/funny. The only thing I would of changed is Yuri making it further cause we deserved  to see more of those runways!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.