Man mauled by 3 dogs in Huffman dies, had legs, arm amputated

Queen.

- A man who was mauled by dogs in his Huffman neighborhood earlier this month has now died.  

A neighbor found Nicolas Vasquez pinned in the ditch with three dogs on top of him, attacking him. That was June 9, 2022. After 10 days in the hospital, Vasquez has died. 

RELATED: 4-year-old boy dies in dog attack at Baytown home

Now loved ones and some neighbors want the dog owners charged. 

"When you know they’re barking, chasing people, you should do something about it. When you just sit in your air-conditioned house and do nothing, that’s negligence" says neighbor Calvin Stoy, who stopped the dogs from attacking Vasquez.   

"I thought I heard a moan. I heard the dogs barking. So I went to the corner of my yard here, and I heard another moan," Stoy explains.  

RELATED: Owners of dogs who attacked elderly man in Harris Co. may face charges

When Stoy went over to the ditch and shined his flashlight, three dogs, each a pit bull mix, ran off and Stoy called 911 when he saw his neighbor had been mauled by the dogs.

Source: https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/man-mauled-3-dogs-huffman-dies-had-legs-arm-amputated#l4o5rdz133mo9isbpy

Dogs are a threat. I hate dogs. And dogs like that deserve the worst ! I hope they will do the same to this dog !

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy

moonlitdick
7 minutes ago, Meev said:

Pitbulls….

:chick3:

LMFAOOOOOO im sick of those little bastards

this is so sad :chick3:

the day those monsters cease to exist will be one to celebrate.

Someone tag the pitbull apologists so they can spam the gif of that ugly fucker in a bath hat and rubber duck 

OT: 

very very sad. A dangerous breed that shouldn’t be owned by just anyone 

I think people are going to need a special permission to own pitbulls cause these incidents are becoming frequent.

Any violent dog is always going to be a consequence of a violent owner, so the owners should be held responsible.

Pitbulls are a danger to other dogs and humans so it might be better to ban them from parks or public spaces too.

Edited by Trent W

1 minute ago, Trent W said:

I think people are going to need a special permission to own pitbulls cause these incidents are becoming frequent.

Any violent dog is always going to be a consequence of a violent owner, so the owners should be held responsible.

Pitbulls are a danger to other dogs and humans so it might be better to ban them from parks or public spaces too.

No. Some dogs can be evil like some humans can be evil. 

if only @jordanjm was there to save the day :dancehall:

Kill the pitbulls and lock the owner up for murder. 

three dogs, each a pit bull mix

jasmine-masters.gif

Story time:

This morning, outside the apartment I'm staying, a pitbull mix devil attacked this poor woman's innocent, cute French bulldog and bit into its neck and took off part of its ear.

It was petrifying seeing it in real life. And all the owner did was give the dog a little slap. I'm surprised the woman let the owner hold her dog to check it over. 

The dogs should be killed.

3 minutes ago, MoonGoodandHappy said:

No. Some dogs can be evil like some humans can be evil. 

Dogs are moldeable and you can educate them, just as humans they can become violent but only if they live through violence.

Pitbulls are dangerous because their physical strength and they can basically kill with their bites. They should be banned from public spaces.

But to say dogs are evil by nature is irrational.

Pitbull stans are here to tell you that their Pitbull "wouldn't hurt a fly", and that, "it's the owner, not the breed".

OT: RIP to him, hopefully the dogs are put down and the owners are all charged and face jail time for their negligence.

Another thread of weird people wishing for dogs to be killed :biblio:

Pitbulls being discussed like mpgs on ATRL :deadbanana4: