Rico Nasty - 'LAS RUINAS'

hallucinate

One On 5 is that *****:jonny4:

This is sooo good, she could take this vibe further & shine even brighter 

This was fun, but I prefer Nightmare Vacation. 

really really good i hope she takes pointers from here and applies it to her sophomore

Definitely her best project! :clap3:
My favorites right now are Focus on Me, Gotsta Get Paid, Chicken Nugget, Skullflower, One on 5, and Dance Scream. 

Okay Black Punk is definitely hitting differently. Didn't care for it as a single, but hearing it on the album is :flame:

i was a bit harsh in first listen :swan: it’s definitely her best project but if she cut the 4-5 fillers it would be SO much better

obsessed with one on 5, gotsta get paid and skullflower 

Fantastic, I don't think there's any song I dislike here. Wish she'd just committed to calling it an album, but that doesn't really matter I guess!

this is her best project so far. i love the glitch pop sound and industrial hip hop elements. 

stand out tracks:

Vaderz

Gotsta Get Paid

Watch Your Man

come to conclusion, its pretty much record which set apart who actually poptimism listen to girl and yassss queen then turn off by experimental project against who follow her all along and appreciate her crafts because it is indeed great. 

Dance Scream grows and beauty :loud:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.