Finance: Do you have a budget app?

Queen.

I've heard that people use excel for budgeting your expenses and such but do you have use an app that helps with budgeting? 

I actually tried using an excel sheet for a while. However, I found I spent more because I was more aware of how much money I had. 

Edited by byzantium

I just downloaded Mint like last week cause I have some lifestyle creep that I need to drill down on. :rip:

I have a sad little spreadsheet that doesn’t matter/work because I spend **** loads on things like fast food like an idiot :bird:

the notes app :rip:

iSaveMoney

yes i use an app to track my expenses and a spreadsheet to keep a budget, it works if you're organized :gaycat3:

43 minutes ago, byzantium said:

I actually tried using an excel sheet for a while. However, I found I spent more because I was more aware of how much money I had. 

This and it also frustrates when I knew I spent more therefore I have less money for the rest of week/month :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.